Nike Air VaporMax

So after staring at the women's grapes for a month, I caught a women's 12 pop up on NDC and copped. Hopefully these are as nice in hand as they are in pics...

Those 97s are awful... not a fan of the 2.0 either...I hope they continue making the 1.0...

Also weird while I was in Europe I get a message from Nike that I asked for a return on my Bred's and then I got my money back..SMH!! I never asked for a return!!!

Also note that the midnight's have sold out expect for size 15 at Nike....

And I fell asleep...they had full stock... ran a sale on the white's.....crap..

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 3.14.19 PM.png

Talking to Chat now... no idea how this was a requested return. I never did.

Edit- Apparently they claim address is wrong but they delivered like 4 pairs the last few weeks SMDH!!! Doesn't make any sense.

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 5.11.25 PM.png

Last edited:
Talking to Chat now... no idea how this was a requested return. I never did.

Edit- Apparently they claim address is wrong but they delivered like 4 pairs the last few weeks SMDH!!! Doesn't make any sense.

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 5.11.25 PM.png

I had something similar happen two months ago. The shoe tracking went from my door back to Memphis the same day. Nike ended up not being able to send them back to me. Told me they were going to give me a discount code because of it and never did.

Just give the vapormax mids
I’m out the loop with the thread but was coming to ask about these.

-Is there even an official name for this model(or are they just the vapormax mid, doubt that though).
-Does anyone know a price at all? $225 is my guess?
-Any ideas when they’ll release? I thought i read it was a more winterized pair & they have dropped many winterized pairs of other models...just acknowledge these!

Attachments

• DA297AA0-697C-48DA-A0A3-1C079EAAD1EE.png
    DA297AA0-697C-48DA-A0A3-1C079EAAD1EE.png
    661.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 35652025-F736-4A44-856A-96FD810BCF8A.jpeg
    35652025-F736-4A44-856A-96FD810BCF8A.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 32

-Is there even an official name for this model(or are they just the vapormax mid, doubt that though).
-Any ideas when they’ll release? I thought i read it was a more winterized pair & they have dropped many winterized pairs of other models...just acknowledge these!

they taking the vapor max too far smh

More grey vapormaxes lol come on nike

I am still all in on the 2.0s though. Loving the industrial additions. I just want that off-white/peach looking pair

looks like i could play basketball in this

Back
Top Bottom