Nike Air VaporMax

Just threw my platinums in the washer and they came looking brand new.
They were beyond dirty, not even Jason Markk could clean them.
Wish I had taken before and after pics for you guys.

For those wondering..
Cold water - gentle cycle - liquid detergent
Laces left on, insoles taken out

want to see in hand before I make an opinion, that photo probably doesn't do it justice

2.0>1.0 and i hate to say that

But design wise the heal counter ads to an industrial feel to the futuristic look of the shoe. I think such a small change makes such a big difference in the aesthetic of the shoe. I love everything about the 2.0 right now.

Hopefully 2.0s coming out means 1.0s start to hit outlets and deep discounts too. Still really want some 1.0s for the low. I am already all in on the triple whites

been off the VM train but glad I got a pair of the nolace
vapormax nolace 1.jpg

Anyone cop the jewels? they were sitting when i got access on nike+ so i figured i could wait...but now the reds and purples are sold out.

i assume they will not be available elsewhere?

not a big fan of the 2.0, the extra material looks like its randomly added

now if that extended to the toe rand then it'll look more cohesive

Oops...wrong thread....sorry. No way to delete posts...SMH... On a relevant note, I could see these shoes being a daily wear shoe, or great for long trips or outings on the wknds...Now I just need to find a pair I like that's not all black. The wait continues!

Last edited:
When do these release ?

Its part of the heritage pack like the air max 95 vapormax. That one is inspired by the Air Max 1 apparently. See date below.

12/28 Vapormax Flyknit - WOLF GREY / WHITE-CHLORINE BLUE-PHOTO BLUE (Mens Ice Flash)

1/11 Vapormax Flyknit - PURE PLATINUM / UNIVERSITY RED-BLACK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom