Nike Air VaporMax

Isnt the "OG" colorway gonna be online though? Im convinced Sneakeasy is mostly a waste of time.

Theyll release ID eventually, especially when these things start hitting the outlets 2 months after release!
laugh.gif
It is a complete waste of time unless you really want VM or FK AM1 IDs, which will get released on 3.26 anyway.

Last edited:
So I went to sneakeasy.  Made my vapormax id's MC/reflective swoosh/Clear airbag - arrives end of April.  They said "they're gonna sell out real quick" probably total BS, I was going to make them anyway.

I also reserved a pair of the pure platinum color at Nike Soho and entered a draw for a free pair of Flyknit AM1's w Volt sole (you couldn't choose, its just what they offered - but its free if you win, so who cares).

I thought it was worth it just to try on the Vapormax,  get my size confirmed and see the MC knit in person (I like btw) - wish that the airbag was black - (will use for gym beaters) - FK Racer sizing applies for me.

Also, I thought they felt fantastic on my feet. Not plush by any means but totally supportive and comfortable.  I dug em. 

Lastly, they said (after a lot of probing), that the Nike Lab Vapormax will be available on the 26th, couldn't get them to commit to online vs in store only.

That's all I got. Cheers.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm not trying to start up any hype trains or anything, but I'm thinking that the "limited availability" I heard from a while back is starting to be true. It's not limited like the Air Max 1s at all (or so I think), but damn... they're doing a raffle for these on End Clothing & Bodega? Nooooooooooo

https://launches.endclothing.com/#/products/276/
https://launches.endclothing.com/#/products/277/

https://shop.bdgastore.com/blogs/upcoming-releases/3-26-17-nike-air-vapormax
wtf END. ...so expensive? Thats odd.

Anything over $200 I'm throwing in the towel. And even $200 is a lot when the reviews are saying it's not even really that great of a running shoe. I was so pumped when this thread first started now it's just :smh:

I'm not trying to start up any hype trains or anything, but I'm thinking that the "limited availability" I heard from a while back is starting to be true. It's not limited like the Air Max 1s at all (or so I think), but damn... they're doing a raffle for these on End Clothing & Bodega? Nooooooooooo

https://launches.endclothing.com/#/products/276/
https://launches.endclothing.com/#/products/277/

https://shop.bdgastore.com/blogs/upcoming-releases/3-26-17-nike-air-vapormax
I'm pretty confident that at least the platinum ones are going to be plentiful.  I my area, a chain that I kinda consider 2nd level (not FL, Finish, FAction, etc) are getting the plats in #s.  I checked because I wanted to know if I should prioritize the MC iDs.  There are so many sneakers coming out in the next couple weeks that I want, I need to prioritize.  

The red pair; I get the impression that one is in lesser #s.

Last edited:

So I went to sneakeasy.  Made my vapormax id's MC/reflective swoosh/Clear airbag - arrives end of April.  They said "they're gonna sell out real quick" probably total BS, I was going to make them anyway.

I also reserved a pair of the pure platinum color at Nike Soho and entered a draw for a free pair of Flyknit AM1's w Volt sole (you couldn't choose, its just what they offered - but its free if you win, so who cares).

I thought it was worth it just to try on the Vapormax,  get my size confirmed and see the MC knit in person (I like btw) - wish that the airbag was black - (will use for gym beaters) - FK Racer sizing applies for me.

Also, I thought they felt fantastic on my feet. Not plush by any means but totally supportive and comfortable.  I dug em. 

Lastly, they said (after a lot of probing), that the Nike Lab Vapormax will be available on the 26th, couldn't get them to commit to online vs in store only.

great intel, ty. 

interesting how the nike lab looks like it's dropping too. love how nike seems to be adding a new air max day release daily. 

So how does the shoe size run? TTS? I've gotten mixed reports so far.. what do you think?

Anything over $200 I'm throwing in the towel. And even $200 is a lot when the reviews are saying it's not even really that great of a running shoe. I was so pumped when this thread first started now it's just :smh:

I'm pretty sure we'll be okay to obtain a pair without any problems.

I'm pretty confident that at least the platinum ones are going to be plentiful.  I my area, a chain that I kinda consider 2nd level (not FL, Finish, FAction, etc) are getting the plats in #s.  I checked because I wanted to know if I should prioritize the MC iDs.  There are so many sneakers coming out in the next couple weeks that I want, I need to prioritize.  

The red pair; I get the impression that one is in lesser #s.

That's what I was thinking as well!

Sorry if I made anyone nervous!

Last edited:
TTS for me, FK racer sizing. 
I have to go half size down in air Max 2013-2017.. haven't​ tried flyknit racers tho, maybe I should order TTS.. can't make up my mind.. Was convinced to order half size down, but now I'm not sure... Decisions

@BigEvan23 Good looking out on the sizing info. And I'm assuming they mean March 26th AM day, for the NikeLabs?

For anybody going to the sneakeasy, or who has ordered... is it possible to please post a sku for the vapormax id?

For anybody going to the sneakeasy, or who has ordered... is it possible to please post a sku for the vapormax id?
Odd not a normal code:
[table][tr][td]Nike  Air VaporMax Flyknit Premium AMD iD Men's Running Shoe[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Style: 941927[/td][td]Size: 13[/td][td]Qty: 1[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Odd not a normal code:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[td]
Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Premium AMD iD Men's Running Shoe[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[/TR][/TABLE]​
[/td]