Nike Air VaporMax

The green one posted is being called the air max 2018 on various sneaker sites..  Yuck IMO.. Ima cop some more 17s before they retire them later this year.. love the 17

About time they changed the air unit in fairness

Limited quantity
As much as MC has been played out, and I have so many MCs (Kobes, Racer, FK AM, and more Kobes), those MCs are pretty sick.  And 'volt' is Nike.  I'm 100% with that volt air sole.  Regardless of some marketing stuff about a 'reset.'

Last edited:
ehh, I think im good on the MCs now. I just need the platinum pair I think.

Last edited:
Just got done with the sneakeasy iD session...options are weak. What they previewed is basically it. Not worth it. But if you want a 3/3:30PM session for tomorrow or wednesday or thursday PM me.

How are the AM1 Ultra options? Are there other midsole colors to choose from for them other than Volt? Is the Swoosh color changeable? And are we able to choose the AIRmoji color?

Last edited:
About time they changed the air unit in fairness
Yea its been 5+ years. 09-11/12 had a slightly different bag then 12 until now.

The black one on top looks fake or a very early sample. Its much bigger and clunkier looking than the ones on the bottom. I really dont care how the bag looks, the upper is what ultimately decides if I buy that years iteration or not.

i took rogue5's spot :smile: will be buying a vapormax mc with non-volt airbag...unless it's terrible looking in the flesh.  At the very least the trip will save me the trouble of just relying on renderings to create an ID (only to return it when it disappoints me).

So NikeLab Vapormax.

I must have these (its everything i wanted in the CDG but in normal sizing and w laces!)

I dont know why they're in the group of 3 Vision-air designer models, but there's no reference to them from nike news.

Last edited:
errmawgawddd. first sneaker in awhile im excited about. these launch CW are fire. that nikelab pair a page back with laces is looking like all systems go. 

How are the AM1 Ultra options? Are there other midsole colors to choose from for them other than Volt? Is the Swoosh color changeable? And are we able to choose the AIRmoji color?

you can't change the color of the tongue airmojis, which is why i opted not to purchase. had a black pair of AM1s designed but couldn't change the tongue from red to black. midsole can be swapped for black, white or volt. you can change the swoosh from red, black, white or silver.

you can't change the color of the tongue airmojis, which is why i opted not to purchase. had a black pair of AM1s designed but couldn't change the tongue from red to black. midsole can be swapped for black, white or volt. you can change the swoosh from red, black, white or silver.

Repped. It's strange that we can't change the AIRmoji color...

Nike's pic of the MCs has a volt 3.26 on their tongue. I guess the 3.26 AIRmoji has two options? Also is the background of the AIRmoji tag black on the MC upper for the Ultras?

Last edited:
illustrayt illustrayt could have been diff for vapormax tongue but i didn't f with that one too much when the only options for air were volt or clear.

Back
Top Bottom