Nike Air VaporMax

Does anyone know anything about this CW? It's supposed to drop tomorrow but I can't find anything on it. I even chatted with NDC and they weren't sure about this one. But it does exist, I hope.
Have not seen anything about this dropping tomorrow. Where did you hear this?

Does anyone know anything about this CW? It's supposed to drop tomorrow but I can't find anything on it. I even chatted with NDC and they weren't sure about this one. But it does exist, I hope.
I saw this one at a footaction yesterday in California (Sunday)

This is the only thing I could find. The picture doesn't show the shoe but it does show the CW. [ATTACHMENT=13794]IMG_0250.PNG (142k. PNG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

899473-005 is the colorway cool grey. They show on a few sites releasing tomorrow but I haven't heard anything at all. Doubt they will be out this month

Finishline shows TB this Thursday, Olive on Friday 7/7, String on 7/7, and Team Red on Thursday 7/13.

Cargo Khaki dropping 

Finishline shows TB this Thursday, Olive on Friday 7/7, String on 7/7, and Team Red on Thursday 7/13.
ARe Cargo Khaki and Olive different CWs? Strange for Finishline to be dropping a NIkeLab colourway. Cargo Khaki is supposed to drop tomorrow at NikeLab and retailers that carry the line.

Cargo Khaki dropping 

ARe Cargo Khaki and Olive different CWs? Strange for Finishline to be dropping a NIkeLab colourway. Cargo Khaki is supposed to drop tomorrow at NikeLab and retailers that carry the line.

Yes, I believe they are different. FNL shows 'Cargo Khaki' releasing 7/7.

Last edited:
Could be one is a women's and one is a men's colorway

Never mind just saw in those pics it says men's for both

Last edited:
tried these on today. looks kinda ill on feet.

but do they break in? felt horrible walking in the store

Oh yeah, I wore mine from Fri-today and I notice the bubbles got somewhat softer but they never felt horrible to me.

Back
Top Bottom