Nike Air VaporMax

Those Grey-Olive/Purple Joints are absolutely disgusting. 
roll.gif

The Olive/Golds are a little more enticing, but I still think the Olive/Black pair takes the cake. 

Now, If they would only make the swoosh 3M...

Last edited:
Second day in the PG,

I felt the discomfort start setting in about half a mile in but after the second mile I didn't even notice them anymore.

They feel great now, glad I stuck it out.

But it's not 10% off... it's 10% back... not the same thing
True, regardless it's money back on your purchase you wouldn't get back otherwise even if it's not immediate. No one has to use it i just don't want someone to miss out on it like I almost did

Last edited:
Pushing the release date of the olives to June makes it easier on the wallet for the triple blacks next week.

Just got my Be Trues and they felt amazing out of the box, not sure what discomfort you guys are experiencing.

A few more in hand pics of the upcoming black and the grey/copper. The 3black is amazing the grey, I really like that it has hints of blue if you look closely, but the copper swoosh really puts me off.
Really liking that TP compared to the Labs and definitely the ID.  Think I'll be good with Vapors after the TB until Nike changes it up with some color blocking and gets away from the 'mono' hues.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom