Nike Air VaporMax

Sidebar, anyone receive this email??? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

nerd.gif
 I got this too

^ Not saying this makes the email any more legitimate, but asking whether or not you're an NCAA athlete/planning to become one doesn't seem like something a scammer would say. I doubt a scammer would be worried about your NCAA eligibility :lol:.

Got pale grey's delivered today from SNKRS/Nike...The khaki shade that appeared in some photos is non-existent to my eye. Glad I didn't pass now.

Exact same sentiments, got mine in today and they went straight to the foot
View media item 2429888
Comfort isn't mind blowing as the the bubble right under the beefy part of the swoosh kinda digs into the side of the my foot, but the uppers/heel all feel great

Which one's your favorite? Damn, other than the all-black NikeLab pair, I have 6 of the 7 colors so far. This is not good...
I've got the red/volt MC ID too....didn't make the shot that makes 6/8.  Only pairs missing are pale grey and OG ( I think there are 8 total pairs).  Of every pair so far...Triple Black is my favorite. I even made 2 more ID versions of the TB...just so I don't wear out the labs :smile:

These finally came, looks better on pics than on hand imo,... The opposite of the silver plats... But I'll still f(*& with them... :smile:

Last edited:
I got my pale grey in yesterday. I have to say, the shoe looks wayyyyyy better than pictures. Unfortunately I have wider feet. I wear 11.5 and they are definitely TTS for length, but they just squeezed my feet so bad. Probably got to sell :frown:.

Back
Top Bottom