Nike Air VaporMax

^Thanks sorry that was lazy of me...

Thicker tongue addition gives it much more aggressive stance imo. Wish they weren't off white will be grossly overhyped

Last edited:
Anyone went .5 up and is happy with the fit? someone I know is selling me a pair of pale grey at retail but is .5 up my true size

This is kinda vapormax Max related lol. I'm all for trying out new Nike products etc. copped the pale greys and was satisfied. Until I went to the mall. Had no idea OGs had dropped. needless to say I think those pale greys are getting returned. Much more satisfied with these . . .

View media item 2427602

I'm a retro guy all day and normally would agree, but until they get it right with both models naw. I've accepted Deion doesn't mess with Nike, but they keep penny penching leather.

The olives are a problem

Reactions: ARK
Thanks for the feedback. Would you say you have wide feet? I have the og in TTS and fits well. Haven't tried .5 up tho

I went a half size up in asphalts after reading everybody's comments earlier on in the thread and am happy with the fit. Have TTS pale grey's coming tomorrow, interested to see which fits better.

I went a half size up in asphalts after reading everybody's comments earlier on in the thread and am happy with the fit. Have TTS pale grey's coming tomorrow, interested to see which fits better.

Honestly I'm mixed on this. I have both my true size and .5 size up and I love both. I'm leaning more towards staying .5 up though. There's really not a huge difference to me personally since the flyknit stretches. The .5 size up is nice because they're a little wider which I like. But really I would buy either and be completely happy

Thanks for the feedback. Would you say you have wide feet? I have the og in TTS and fits well. Haven't tried .5 up tho
I would go tts if you are planning on using them for actual running but if you are using them for casual wear the .5 up would be better as you have more room they are more comfortable. 

Wore my OGs again today, they fit even better the more I wear them. Went TTS, and will definitely stay TTS for any future colorways I buy.

Back
Top Bottom