Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I was hoping that since they were already in so many places, and available under retail, that they'd have the Swoosh discount.  As of now, it doesn't appear so.

So are these dropping tomorrow on the major sites?

Dont see them on any release calendar

Thats what im tryna figure out. Got gift cards for finishline, eastbay, and ndc.

Would be nice with the cashback rebate as well

Definitely not sweating the MBs tomorrow. Should be able to grab them a few months down the road for a nice discounted price.

I can't see the demand for these being crazy even though NDC will get that artificial hype going when they put up 5 pairs in each size this AM. :lol:

i want to wait for these to go on discount but shoe is calling me :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm not overly worried about a deep discount on these...They're worth the $130.
We'll be lucky if they sit long enough to have the discount exclusion pulled.

NDC doesn't count when gauging whether a shoe will sit or not.
The other sites aren't moving them.

Yeah, if you're looking for a discount from big name retailers it probably won't happen with the MBs.  Personally, I'm like 4 months behind releases and I always seem to find pairs for a good amount less than MSRP on eBay or smaller boutique websites.  

Patience pays off like 99% of the time with this sneaker thing.  With so many releases now, people are bound to sell off impulse/hype buys down the road.  

This is my attempt at patience for 2015.  We'll see how long I can keep it up.

EDIT - a bunch of sizes just popped again.

Last edited:
Solid cop off NDC w/ the 20% off came out to $108 shipped. There are still sizes (particularly 11+) on champs that are adding to cart instantly you can use eBates to save yourself some money.

Solid cop off NDC w/ the 20% off came out to $108 shipped. There are still sizes (particularly 11+) on champs that are adding to cart instantly you can use eBates to save yourself some money.
This I wish I had a code copped the hurache trainer off NDC, tried to use my rewards and gift card at champs to cop the medicine balls, but they have exclusions on the rewards card and they charged shipping. Promo code for free shipping didn't work either. Went back to nike and my size is gone. guess I will try to order in the store in a few they seem to be able to get aaround reward restrictions, they even let me use them on Jordans. And if I order in store I probably will get free shipping. 

Last edited:
Don't really see the MB's sitting long enough online for a discount or sale. Seem limited for some reason. Locally in store may provide better chances.

Back
Top Bottom