Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

They'll hit the states. Just hold off.

The grey with gums up there are samples... But will we see a release?

The all tan pair really dsaapointed me. Upper looked really cheap

^ Fingers crossed for the grey gum joints. Most of the time I ignore non og colorways but this pair, if it comes out, will be copped.

Saw the medicine balls at Sports Plus NOLA today n they r fuego [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]but tried on da qs horse joints dat sat. wait for da discount n imma finally scoop em since most nike releases sit there

wish they would put this on ID along with the air trainer 1.
I'd be down for some...

15942203878_02d8eb0637_o.jpg

Another couple wears in with the med balls. Comfort is getting way better. It's either softening up more or its the thinner socks I was wearing, but 8 hours later, and I really didnt feel any discomfort.

Do ya'll believe other online retailers besides NDC will be getting these? I may be down for a 2nd pair. Sz 13s seem rare as hell online.

Checked out the Medicine Balls in person last night at my local City Gear.  You guys weren't kidding--definitely a step up in quality from what we're used to seeing.  

Glad to see a classic done right, although I'm still not sure why they decided to change the tongue material.  

Did the ogs always have dingy colored straps? I remember my og retro white blue colorway was white but turned piss yellow with the quickness.

Medicine Ball's are definitely next on my list but won't be copping on release day. Hope they sit in some places.

Last edited:
Another couple wears in with the med balls. Comfort is getting way better. It's either softening up more or its the thinner socks I was wearing, but 8 hours later, and I really didnt feel any discomfort.

Do ya'll believe other online retailers besides NDC will be getting these? I may be down for a 2nd pair. Sz 13s seem rare as hell online.

These are a thousand times more comfortable than the 09s. Almost as comfortable as my 01 pair. There is definitely a break-in period with these though. One thing that helped was I put ikea shoe trees in them for a few days before first wearing them out. This helped to decrease the tight feeling around the entire forefoot area. Also, I actually wore thicker socks with these and, hate to say it, small band aids on my pinky toe on the left foot. (That foot is slightly wider). I knew from wearing them around the house that it would be a problem wearing them out all day so I took the precaution and they felt fine. Trying them on now without the bandaid they feel way better.

Saw the medicine balls at Sports Plus NOLA today n they r fuego [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]but tried on da qs horse joints dat sat. wait for da discount n imma finally scoop em since most nike releases sit there
Nola represent!!!!

I still dont see any of the major retailers with a release date on these....

I need um!!!!

I still dont see any of the major retailers with a release date on these....

I need um!!!!
Ruvilla just hit me on twitter and said Saturday 

If history repeats itself then they will be on eastbay and family sites the week after 

Last edited:
been wearin' these '14's for like an hour now

these are actually still more comfortable laced up tight than the '09's worn loose & unlaced...these don't have that rigid endoskeleton

definitely have some criticisms in terms of comfort & overall appeal

way less banana toe when on foot tho...which is huge in my book

Last edited:
I had ordered these from oneness a while ago but just noticed the Nike air on the tongue was upside down. Never had that happened with a pair before.

Back
Top Bottom