Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Pleather blue toes are at $96 on NDC if ya cart em. Gonna need to go lower for me though

14495878-88E4-4BA7-A4A5-97AC42A06494.jpeg

This is news to me, so apologies if everyone was already aware, but yhey’re back on NDC:

Glad I held out. Now I need them sub $70.
Nike sent me an email notification that they were reduced on ndc...but I think they had been reduced to that price a little while before the email

I think you can still get them cheaper on footsites w/ a discount than you could on ndc w/ the 10% medical discount

holding out

bit the bullet and ordered from ndc...10% cash back w/ rakuten

will return if I find a better price down the line...may return them if I don't 🤷‍♂️

A few sizes of OGs for $86 on Nike.com with code BEST20. GS sizes also for $48.

Thanks buddy but sadly the code expired. I keep coming back to these as I never had the OG back in the day (was a Huarache guy from the original release in 1991/1992) but always loved the look of these and the colorway. But after wearing my Scream Greens recently and just how amazingly comfortable they feel vs how most have said these feel okay, I'll save my GC for the Aquatones when they hit NDC. Just can't get myself to pull the trigger on a pair of these.

Call me crazy, but the OGs might turn out to be a solid bet for resellers. Kinda like how the obsidian and aqua AM1s sat around and got discounted, and only a few years later are selling for well above retail. These OG structs are lower profile than AM1 for sure, but especially since they were pretty well executed, can seem em becoming pretty desirable down the road.

Trying to tell myself not to double up on kicks anymore but the discount on the shoes was hella tempting lol

Was in the same boat, and caved once the OGs got to around $90 shipped at one point. Generally not in the habit of doubling up, but know I’m wearing these a lot so just hedging against future reseller prices

Back
Top Bottom