Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

if you go through the Nike app they have a full size run of the neo teals, what a joke smh. First they sell out and now months after release they magically have a full size run. At this point they should hit 50 bucks as payback for wasting our time

This has been the trend for awhile now due to what I'm assuming are supply chain issues. I def don't think it's anything nefarious. Trust that Nike wants to sell their product. :lol:

Infrareds, Hot Corals, Celery Tuned Max and Neon 95s all restocked months after their releases, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other pairs.

This has been the trend for awhile now due to what I'm assuming are supply chain issues. I def don't think it's anything nefarious. Trust that Nike wants to sell their product. :lol:

Infrareds, Hot Corals, Celery Tuned Max and Neon 95s all restocked months after their releases, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other pairs.

Yea, I dunno I don't think those supply issues are the reason for the restock this go. Finishline, Hibbet, Champs, etc. everyone's had their inventory for a while now. All the other shoes you mentioned never tanked as far as resell with the exception of the corals and infrareds never stuck around for this long. If I had to guess I would guess a lot of returns.

if you go through the Nike app they have a full size run of the neo teals, what a joke smh. First they sell out and now months after release they magically have a full size run. At this point they should hit 50 bucks as payback for wasting our time
Also, they're excluded from discount codes.

JDSports has them for $2 cheaper because they have free shipping even without any coupons.

Might have to wait a lil longer for more discounts

Any idea if the sizes showing are men's or women's?

women's sizing

they are getting closer. On sale as of today on the Nike app and still a fsr.

How’s the sizing on these, compared to something like an Air Max 90? Nike isn’t selling this year’s retros in Australia so I can’t try them on unfortunately

How’s the sizing on these, compared to something like an Air Max 90? Nike isn’t selling this year’s retros in Australia so I can’t try them on unfortunately
Im a 10 to 10.5 in the 90s, and have a 9.5 and a 10 in the original triax. The 10.5 would have been way to big.

Wtf is buying up all the size 11s of this shoe?
nike CZ1529 100
Cockx has them for 225?
Fruck, can we catch a break with anything?!
lowest ask is $225, highest bid is half that price...and there have been no sales in size 11

I bet if you look hard enough you can find them, probably not for $85 though

try contacting your local FinishLine or JD Sports to see if they can locate them in a store to have them shipped

I did that pretty recently when my Air Max 90's infrareds from SNKRS got lost by UPS

try contacting your local FinishLine or JD Sports to see if they can locate them in a store to have them shipped
I went to finishline yesterday and they couldn't locate a pair. My girl was able to get her pair. I'll pay retail at this point if I can find them. Hope they restock like the OG teals.

Back
Top Bottom