Nike Air Raid?

Nah, I wouldn't rock them but I'd showcase them. I haven't seen gold sneakers in a minute.
best example for a good white/gold colorway I can think of right now would be the Lebron VII Chinas. And those look dope as **** in person! So I wouldn't quite write these Raids off just yet.

C'mon man, they could've SLAUGHTERED the Game with this Colorway, though... a Full Gum Bottom, like they have, but a simple All White Upper. 
nthat.gif

...WOULD'VE BEEN SO CLEAN. 
mean.gif

And I prolly would've copped with No Hesitation. But of course, as usual, the Swoosh is too busy trying to recreate the wheel.

Last edited:

C'mon man, they could've SLAUGHTERED the Game with this Colorway, though... a Full Gum Bottom, like they have, but a simple All White Upper. 
nthat.gif

...WOULD'VE BEEN SO CLEAN. 
mean.gif

And I prolly would've copped with No Hesitation. But of course, as usual, the Swoosh is too busy trying to recreate the wheel.
PREACH! 
nthat.gif

Once they get dirty a few times, it's a wrap.
BRUH. Just because they get Dirty, doesn't mean the shoes are OVER.

I guess it all depends on the sneaker. If they're a pair I just bought simply bc they're All-White, then yea... they'd be beaters after some dirt. But if they're some dope White sneaks, where I like the Shoe just as much as the color scheme... I won't mind cleaning & rocking some non-crispy joints.

Once they get dirty a few times, it's a wrap.
BRUH. Just because they get Dirty, doesn't mean the shoes are OVER.

I guess it all depends on the sneaker. If they're a pair I just bought simply bc they're All-White, then yea... they'd be beaters after some dirt. But if they're some dope White sneaks, where I like the Shoe just as much as the color scheme... I won't mind cleaning & rocking some non-crispy joints.
Black shoes are just way easier to maintain. I have shoes with White parts, but I wouldn't get a majority white shoe.

They need to drop the Peace's already so we can all move on. Should've dropped the OG's and Peaces in limited quantities and called it a day.

I just want the new peace joints! Summer is pretty much here wtf. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]drop them already [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Don't worry, bruh. Cop away. They'll be pretty exclusive - at least in the sense that you won't see too many people rocking these. :tongue:
They butchered these though.
they did [emoji]128298[/emoji]and I'm not mad either. They're still [emoji]128137[/emoji]dope.

:lol: yeah that was pretty corny
reds look nice though, buti wonder if its possible to paint the straps black... a little too much red

Got my OG cw pair last week. Had to go up half a size. Overall I like how solid they feel on the court. they are very heavy though.

Got my OG cw pair last week. Had to go up half a size. Overall I like how solid they feel on the court. they are very heavy though.
I should've did this. After those straps my feet felt suffocated smh... I feel like selling em now

Back
Top Bottom