Nike Air Raid?

Urban jungle gym pack

The shoe on the right is a Air raid hybrid supposedly
OH SNAPS!!!

Forget the Blk/Grey BS... I need those Black & Red ones on the RIGHT. ASAP!  

And THIS... this is a TRUE Black History Month (BHM) Pack. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
how hard is it to make them all black like really nike really anyway i will still copp just like i did for the white ones

Those AF1's don't look bad.

On a similar note, just got the white black royal's in today.

The red ones are really hybrids?
YEA... Just Noticed That.
mean.gif

At first I just thought the Tongue was different and more like the Jordan VIII's... which would be kinda Dope.

The Toe Box is different as well as the Tongue & Eyelets... maybe even the Midsole a bit.

I'm not usually a fan of Hybrid's, but these look GREAT so far. The Official Pics will tell the Truth on if Nike went Too Dam Far.

They usually do go too far, but let's HOPE they kept the OG Integrity... bc it's actually a pretty nice OG-style colorway.

The other pictures made me think they had too much green in the jungle pattern, after seeing this I'm completely sold.

It's too bad that they didn't just retro the II's, but on their own I really like these.

Originally Posted by EightFiveFresh  

nike-urban-jungle-pack.jpg

OH SNAPS!!!

Forget the Blk/Grey BS... I need those Black & Red ones on the RIGHT. ASAP!  

And THIS... this is a TRUE Black History Month (BHM) Pack. 
nthat.gif

hmmmmm those 1s is stink but them blk and red raids
nerd.gif
...... thats your local hood shoe.........

Last edited:

^^^

Lol. What makes them "Hood"...? The Black & Red...?
CORRECT lol..........and thats just my opinion because of where im from and i know how my locals are, only thing people round my way going to see is the shoe is black and red and they got straps like the 8s lol, thats the kinda shoe in my area where they will drop on a Saturday but there will be some local dopeboy with them on in the club that friday night lol, dont get me wrong they hot imo and i would cop and put them on ice....wonder wus the price tag going be on those $120-$130 ?

Last edited:
i wanna see some detailed pics of them black and reds they hot but the side look miami heatish and a kd speckle with a splash of penny 5 lol

^^^

I can't front bro... they prolly would be a Hood Classic where I'm from too. LOL. Mostly bc of the amount of (Fake) Bloods, we have on the EastSide. Lol.

Black & Red anything is going to get my attention though.  I grew up a Bulls, 49ers, & Ohio State Buckeyes Fan (born & raised in Columbus)... so it's almost in my blood. Lol

They're COPPED as long as Nike didn't get too crazy with the Hybrid stuff. 

lmao u got me weak off the hood classics i say that samething about certain shoes too, where im from its certain different colors of air force 1s and some other nike retros well say is hood classics, but i respect the black and red u cant neva go wrong with those two colors as well as black and blue........i had this one pair of black and blue raids the straps had blue and silver and the shoe was black and white they also had a reverse colorway for them in white i cant for the life find pics of those anywhere...got em from nike town ny

lmao u got me weak off the hood classics i say that samething about certain shoes too, where im from its certain different colors of air force 1s and some other nike retros well say is hood classics, but i respect the black and red u cant neva go wrong with those two colors as well as black and blue........i had this one pair of black and blue raids the straps had blue and silver and the shoe was black and white they also had a reverse colorway for them in white i cant for the life find pics of those anywhere...got em from nike town ny
You talking about these bro? My little brother had em, then gave em to me as Beaters... 

COMFORTABLE Ain't the Word... them boys ain't the lightest & ain't the coolest, but the Air Raid cushioning is A-1. Used em to workout in all of Summer 2005. 
nthat.gif

lol nah man not those close tho, the shoe all black and white and the straps had silver and blue, they had a white pair of em that had the same blue and silver in the straps, i been looking crazy for a pic, i had them in 04, pickyourshoes didnt even have a pic

thats the reverse white color i was talking bout, seen those back in 2004 in brooklyn usa but i got the black ones from my ppls at niketown ny at the time... i was the only person at my school with those, this dude traded me his ds flint grey 13s (hadnt retro'd at the time) for those

61.jpg

I'll pass since all my og's still in good concondition.
:smokin

I had these when they first came out... everyone had the black/greys, when I went to get those, these recntly dropped, so this is what I got. Ran them thangs to the ground!

thats the reverse white color i was talking bout, seen those back in 2004 in brooklyn usa but i got the black ones from my ppls at niketown ny at the time... i was the only person at my school with those, this dude traded me his ds flint grey 13s (hadnt retro'd at the time) for those

61.jpg
WHOA! I've Never, And I Mean NEVER SEEN THOSE.

Very Interesting... In love the Toe Perforations. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom