nike air pillar?

will nike ever release the nike air pillar i had the blue and yellow ones and i want them again any word?

^ IDK, i still got my OG grey/neon pillars but IDK why trainers are taking the back seat to running and basketball retros...i do hope they retro these andgriffeys and uptempo IIIs...my two sense

^^ i still have mines too. pillars are
pimp.gif

you guys are lucky as !+!$ i wish i had a pair of the grey/neon joints....one of the sickest sneakers ive seen

im glad i was able to find a pair off ebay last year for under 200.....regret not being able to pick up the grey and orange ones tho. the pillars are straightfire, i hope nike retros them in all the OG colors including the black and blue ones!!

I wish they would.

My blue/yellow pair's air bubble popped and I would love to own a pair of neons.

2rvzlna.jpg

grin.gif

damn those black n blues are sooo fire! please....NIKE.....listen up.....we will continue to make monthly posts about this shoe until a OG color getsretroed....personally....i dont care which ones....ill buy another pair of neons....i swear! you gave us the foam ones, godzillas, structures, and a bunch ofothers including the flightposites....penny 2's are coming....pippens........we don't have no beef with you right now....only JB isslipping....don't slip.....give us the pillars at the end of 08 or early 09....please!

dont forget the womens colorway, that was fire. had like 3 pairs of the neon ones and 1 pair of the blue/ yellow. man these were so easy to pick up then theystarted to get hyped and almost every so-called sneaker head in my school wanted them. like many posts before these wont be retroed anytime soon

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

damn i dont remember the womens colorway, what was it?

it was a like the mens grey/neon, except the neon was orange...so sexy...i remember when they had FSR on eastbay for $79.99
these and griffeys and i'm good...my OGs are foggy in the left bubble, but still rockable

When I saw the green ones, I wated them so bad, but couldn't find them other than Eastbay. I totally forgot (and vaguely remember) the other colorways, butthey are pimp too. I remember there being some Orange ones but didn't know they were a women's only colorway.

I brought the XIVs for basketball back in the day,I brought em' back and copped the grey/neon pillars,and wound wearing em' for ball,dogged em'out,i wouldn't mind the retro.
pimp.gif

Were these the first Midtop Air Maxes that Nike produced?

And does anyone have pics of the Orange colorway?

Originally Posted by chiggafied

I love mine. They're a bit bulky though, oh well.
wink.gif

m87235964.jpg

this pic brings back memories. had these back in grade school so you know i wore the hell outta them. i would LOVE to see these come out again

Back
Top Bottom