Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Seems like a confusing shoe with the different names on the sole and tongue.

The only difference between the regular degular is the foam and weight? You get zoom and react in the basic model. I can see the thinking. Anyone here run in them? Compared to the original and 2?

I think the original Turbo came out around the 35. I liked the zip of the 35. The original Turbo seemed to be mushy. And I was having more fun with the ER 1.

The two seemed to be different. I thought they were aiight.

They are super lightweight
The fit of the upper is awesome, they fit 1 to 1.
Love the tongue, love the lacing system, the materials, love the overall design, the colorway.
They feel very plush, less than the Invincible 3, but way more than a React based runner.
To walk or casual wear, maybe a tad too soft for my taste cause the softness and plushness of Zoom X works your foot and lower leg alot and/or might take a gradual getting used to...
To run in: perfect balance, I guess.
They look absolutely stunning on foot.
To me this is as close as perfection as it can get for a runner.
Only ''downside'' if you really wanna be picky: no rubber outsole under the midfoot part...only time will tell if it was or not.
Yep that good! Well worth every penny in my opinion.

Now if the Peg Premium tops that when they come out next Spring I will be speechless.

Last edited:
They are super lightweight
The fit of the upper is awesome, they fit 1 to 1.
Love the tongue, love the lacing system, the materials, love the overall design, the colorway.
They feel very plush, less than the Invincible 3, but way more than a React based runner.
To walk or casual wear, maybe a tad too soft for my taste cause the softness and plushness of Zoom X works your foot and lower leg alot and/or might take a gradual getting used to...
To run in: perfect balance, I guess.
They look absolutely stunning on foot.
To me this is as close as perfection as it can get for a runner.
Only ''downside'' if you really wanna be picky: no rubber outsole under the midfoot part...only time will tell if it was or not.
Yep that good! Well worth every penny in my opinion.

Now if the Peg Premium tops that when they come out next Spring I will be speechless.

I thought they said there would be a few chances this year to buy the peg premium ? One of them being the Olympics ? Did I imagine that. ??

I thought they said there would be a few chances this year to buy the peg premium ? One of them being the Olympics ? Did I imagine that. ??
Oh, ok...maybe you know something I am not aware of. Maybe I missed something along way but I haven't seen or heard anything about that, at least that I can recall.

From what I know, some of the Nike sponsored olympic athletes were testing some of the upcoming shoe models during the olympics and after, but that's pretty much a standard if we go by history, at least for the last few olympic games.

Having said that, the more I think about it, the more you might be right though...if someone here has more and is willing to share some more knowledge, I'm all for it!

^, love that Nike continues to pump out college kicks, just am really tired of them utilizing the Peg as the go-to shoe. I know that its really easy to mock up and it sells to the masses, but would like them to go back to the old adage of using the new trainer model in that year to put the college stuff on.

Oh, ok...maybe you know something I am not aware of. Maybe I missed something along way but I haven't seen or heard anything about that, at least that I can recall.

From what I know, some of the Nike sponsored olympic athletes were testing some of the upcoming shoe models during the olympics and after, but that's pretty much a standard if we go by history, at least for the last few olympic games.

Having said that, the more I think about it, the more you might be right though...if someone here has more and is willing to share some more knowledge, I'm all for it!

Got the Pegasus Plus, I do find it funny they have the Turbo name on the outsole still, there is a nice detailing of the Peg Wings on the midsole. Very very comfortable, the Flyknit upper is one of the best I have felt. Bought the Peg Gore Tex Trail 5's as well. The new outsole looks killer and I have heard good things. I will keep buying this line for the crappy Oregon weather for sure.
1000010178.jpg
1000010179.jpg

1000010180.jpg

1000010174.jpg
1000010175.jpg
1000010177.jpg

Attachments

• 1000010174.jpg
    1000010174.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 11

Nike Terra Kiger 10 with vibram outsole
Nike Wildhorse 10 with ReactX

After looking at the images and reading the press release, I see that the Kiger 10 is ditching React in favor of "Cushlon 3.0", something I don't have experience with. Wonder how it'll compare with the 9. (Aside: I missed that they dropped Zoom in the 9, though I don't think it suffered as a result.)

New NFL pegasus collection has dropped!!…were at 41 now does any1 know what number they started at with this line?….i remember as far back 37 i think was there any before that?

Back
Top Bottom