Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

mine says ZOOMX but no "nike"
Pegasus Turbo 2.jpg

Thanks for checking rfx45 rfx45 . I believe mine is the same as yours.

That would be kind of cool if the early release pairs had that little difference. Not sure if that was on purpose though :lol:

Anyone having technical issues with both the app and NDC? Looking to pick up a pair and keep getting errors.

Sizes keep popping up on NDC as people cancel their orders after finding a slightly better deal elsewhere haha

Anyone having technical issues with both the app and NDC? Looking to pick up a pair and keep getting errors.

I kept getting Order Not Processed errors on the app. But got the order confirmations minutes later and had to cancel 3 orders.

Does anyone know the actual stack height for the turbo? I'm seeing everything from 10mm to 20mm for the forefoot- even RW says the forefoot height is 17mm when in pictures, it seems clear to me that the turbo has more stack height than the regular peg which is has 18mm in the forefoot.

So are these half size up or what? Sorry if it’s been answered. Do they fit like the zoom fly? Those were half size up or else lol

Does anyone know the actual stack height for the turbo? I'm seeing everything from 10mm to 20mm for the forefoot- even RW says the forefoot height is 17mm when in pictures, it seems clear to me that the turbo has more stack height than the regular peg which is has 18mm in the forefoot.

peg35s is probably higher since it has full length zoom

the measurement could vary depending where they place the caliper

Back
Top Bottom