Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

My boy not really a sneakerhead but relying on me to grab these Turbos for him. What kind of release are we looking at here? I haven't invested time to check for these since I got the 35's for myself.

My boy not really a sneakerhead but relying on me to grab these Turbos for him. What kind of release are we looking at here? I haven't invested time to check for these since I got the 35's for myself.

Regular NDC, FTL, FNL...shouldn't be a problem at all.

anybody know if these has zoom?

midsole looks like racers and those has zoom, the tenacity 88 also had forefoot and heel zoom too but these looks sleeker and not too bad for $100
jordan racers.jpg

What time do you expect the turbos to go live on NDC tomorrow? I've taken too many L's recently I don't wanna even risk the possibility of losing out on some runners lol

I've noticed that after they moved "big" releases to SNKRS, they generally load newer NDC stuff a few minutes after 10AM Eastern.

anybody know if these has zoom?

midsole looks like racers and those has zoom, the tenacity 88 also had forefoot and heel zoom too but these looks sleeker and not too bad for $100
jordan racers.jpg

WOW only $100?! The profile of the sole looks nearly identical to the Flyknit Racer. I'd bet that it has Zoom in the forefoot. Where's that btw?

No other colourway available in Nike Europe online store besides the barely grey/red stripe pair this morning ... spoke to a guy at Niketown London and they said the other colourways won’t be launching until September / later in the year... (at least for the UK).

Damn - was waiting for the black pair!

Last edited:
I’d have to agree. I think the flat feeling at faster speeds is due to the dual density aspect of the midsole. The thin layer of ZoomX compresses quickly for cushion but does not appear to fully engage the React below it, thus the dead feeling and lack of responsiveness at faster speeds. It’s almost like the shoe would be better for speed if it was 100% ZoomX or 100% React.

Yeah. Part of it has to do with how the track is, too. Being that it has a lot of give when running on that vs. concrete, it does require me to add a bit of an extra push.

Still not sure how I feel about these. Giving it another week. Got somewhat of a long run this weekend I want to try them out on again.

9C827B29-E4EC-45D8-B7D3-018B3F2264EE.jpeg

Still not sure how I feel about these. Giving it another week. Got somewhat of a long run this weekend I want to try them out on again.

9C827B29-E4EC-45D8-B7D3-018B3F2264EE.jpeg

These have been the only shoes I've run in since getting them a few weeks ago. I'm approaching ~70 miles in them and while I DO miss the carbon fiber plate from the 4% along with the ZoomX and the snappiness that duo delivers, overall, I've enjoyed them. More specifically, I've done a 14-mile and 15-mile-long run in them and personally, the litmus test for how much I like a shoe is how little I think about them while running and I can say that on both of those long runs, my shoes were far from what was on my mind. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after a long run.

These have been the only shoes I've run in since getting them a few weeks ago. I'm approaching ~70 miles in them and while I DO miss the carbon fiber plate from the 4% along with the ZoomX and the snappiness that duo delivers, overall, I've enjoyed them. More specifically, I've done a 14-mile and 15-mile-long run in them and personally, the litmus test for how much I like a shoe is how little I think about them while running and I can say that on both of those long runs, my shoes were far from what was on my mind. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after a long run.

My first run in them was an easy paced 16.7 miles and for the final 1/3 of that run I was thinking about how much more comfortable the Epic Reacts are for that type of run. When I did a fartlek in them last week I felt like my feet were getting tired, much more so than they do in VF or even ZF for that type of run. That's not to say that I don't like them, I just like other shoes a bit better for those specific types of runs.

On Sunday I went out for a 60-70 minute run on a flat, crushed limestone type of trail. Purposely was just running by feel and that ended up being moderate paced, and they felt really good. I also have done two 60 minute treadmill steady state runs at slightly slower than MP and they felt good for that.

That's my impression. I just don't think that these are what they are being marketed for, which is a VF4% alternative to wear in training. As I've said previously, these are basically a utility shoe for me. Nothing ground breaking that I'm going to be completely switching to.

^^^So what is your current Nike running shoe tier?

ZF Elite
VF 4%
Epic React
Peg 35 Turbo
Peg 35

I’ve ran quite a bit in the Epic React. I agree, for long distances, they’re nice. Your leg don’t fatigue. I just don’t like the lack of energy return.

It depends on what type of running I'm doing.

MP or faster = VF4%
Moderate = ZF or PegTurbo
Easy on Pavement = Epic React
Easy on Trail = Peg35

*VF4%
*Peg Turbo/Peg 35 (still go back and forth)
*Zoom Vomero 12 & 13 (although bulkier than the above, one of my current fav's)

Man after reading through these last 30 pages, still undecided on sizing. If you were to compare the air max 97 to these would they be similar? I'm a normal 10.5, in those I had to go to an 11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom