Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

i think that's the sail/blue RW ahs that they said they aren't getting in time so I wouldn't be surprised if no one dropped them

most stores are advertising the burrly grey and b&w all over IG so to me those are what I consider confirmed

there's suppose to be a mica green turbo for womens to drop tomorrow that hasn't been mentioned much, whether it releases has yet to be seen

Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo (WMNS)
Release Date: August 2nd, 2018
Color: MICA GREEN/LT SILVER-CRIMSON TINT-FADED SPRUCE-WHITE
Style Code: AJ4115-300
https://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nike_Zoom_Pegasus_35_Turbo/descpage-NP35WT3.html
20180731215509_original.jpg

20180731215508_original.jpg

if there's a fleet feet nearby, seems like many are taking pre-orders, give them a call if you want to secure a pair or you can probably head on out and try on a pair to be sure of the fit

That's a tough question. I do so much easy running in the Epic React lately that I'm not sure I could part ways with them. That said, I don't like to go very fast in Epic React because I feel like they get sloppy when running hard. Turbo is a bit firmer on contact for easy running but I think you could do more in it. If I had to choose one, I would probably go with the Turbo as an all around shoe. I've been running in Epic React since Feb and the thought never crossed my mind to even attempt MP running or speed work in them. Maybe some people like them for that but not me. I've had the Turbos since Friday and I've used it for easy running, a steady state run and a fartlek this morning. Only thing left would be a hard long run and I may try that within the next couple weeks.

Lately I could pretty much get by with just Epic React + VF. I'm swapping in Peg35 for my short recovery runs and ZF for fartlek'ing, but I could do the recoveries in Epic React and fartleks in VF. I was pretty happy with my combo of VF, ZF, Epic React and Pegasus. That's why the Turbos are a bit out of place for me. I don't absolutely need a $180 option to swap in and out, but I like cool shoes, so I'm gonna do it anyway :smile: Plus, I think it's good to have a rotation too, change it up for your feet

getz_racer getz_racer I picked up the Peg Turbos yesterday and like them. Looking to add a couple more shoes to my rotation. I have a Nike Voucher, gift card, and coupon code.

I can get another Peg Turbo and Epic React or Zoom Fly Sp, Zoom Elite 10, and Epic React. I saw you have a pretty good rotation. Any thoughts?

getz_racer getz_racer I picked up the Peg Turbos yesterday and like them. Looking to add a couple more shoes to my rotation. I have a Nike Voucher, gift card, and coupon code.

I can get another Peg Turbo and Epic React or Zoom Fly Sp, Zoom Elite 10, and Epic React. I saw you have a pretty good rotation. Any thoughts?

My .02 would be to pick up the ZF SP. You already have the Peg Turbo for longer distance, recovery, and steady state runs. The ZF SP will compliment the rotation for quicker pace efforts & intervals and with these 2 shoes you'll basically have a great shoe for any occasion. My vote goes to the ZF SP.

My .02 would be to pick up the ZF SP. You already have the Peg Turbo for longer distance, recovery, and steady state runs. The ZF SP will compliment the rotation for quicker pace efforts & intervals and with these 2 shoes you'll basically have a great shoe for any occasion. My vote goes to the ZF SP.
ZF SP would be my choice too. My favorite running shoe at the moment and very good for casual wear too.

Quick question for those who've tried both - How do the LunarEpic FK Low 2 fit compared to the Peg 33s? It's been a while since I've tried a LunarEpic 2 on so I'm not sure.

Olympus Olympus I don't own both, but if not mistaken LE FK Low 2 fit snug. If I would guess, with LE FK2 you would have to go at least half size up, and stay TTS with Peg 33. Perhaps others can chime in.

I haven't run in the ZF SP, so I can't vouch for that one. I like the lockdown the regular ZF upper gives you and the SP upper seems like it might be a bit flimsier for running with that mesh, or plastic, or whatever it is. But again I don't know for sure because I don't have any SPs. I do like running my fartleks in the regular ZF because I like the feeling of the plate in there.

Lately I find that I'm almost never running twice in a row in the same shoe and I've found specific shoes I like for specific types of running. VF for long runs, VF/ZF for faster stuff, Epic React/Peg35 for easy/recovery stuff, and now tossing in PegTurbo for any of those. I could personally do without the Turbo just fine, but it you really like it, yeah, go with another of those.

I will say though that with the options of VF/ZF/EpicReact/Turbo, I feel like the traditional, firmer feel I get from the regular Pegasus is becoming a pleasant change a few times a week (usually on 45-60 minute recovery/easy runs). Maybe the Elites would do that for you too? I haven't run in those either.

I'm not a runner but these are great for casual wear, especially if you do a lot of walking for your work commute. Excited to see more colorways....

All the hypebeast trying to turn these into casuals lolol @ you they don’t look good at all for casual wear, straight running shoe. Thanks for that on feet, cuz that confirmed it lol. And they looking hella snug in that vid maybe a half size up would’ve been better...

All the hypebeast trying to turn these into casuals lolol @ you they don’t look good at all for casual wear, straight running shoe. Thanks for that on feet, cuz that confirmed it lol. And they looking hella snug in that vid maybe a half size up would’ve been better...

To each his own in preference of what looks good for casual wear. But please explain how I'm a hypebeast bc I like a pair of kicks most people aren't checking for? Because I don't run?? LOL

I went TTS and I'm starting to think I should've gone .5 up. They are pretty narrow up front.

To each his own in preference of what looks good for casual wear. But please explain how I'm a hypebeast bc I like a pair of kicks most people aren't checking for? Because I don't run?? LOL
A hit dog gon holler...I kid I kid. This shoe is hyped more so than the average runner and people who really run are checking for them. Trying to turn it into a casual just looks foolish to me, there are other options out there.

Back
Top Bottom