Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

not sure if this coincided with the restock, but i restarted the app and was able to checkout with my cart.

Why can't I get the GD app to work?!? So frustrating. The link they texted you can't even click on.

Big thanks to the dudes who posted info around 10am. In and out with the quickness. Knew that text notification was going to be useless.

I’m surprised a Peg created this much buzz! I’m also surprised Nike allows those one time 20% off codes for these. I’m still waiting this one out though...

not sure if this coincided with the restock, but i restarted the app and was able to checkout with my cart.

i actually had to update the app right before the 7am release and after it finally popped up, everything was smooth

Grabbed an 11 because my TTS 11.5 wasn't available.

Likely will have to exchange later if the reviews hold true.

ended up getting TTS and 1/2 down on 2 separate accounts. because I was trying to get through payment errors

heres where they cancel on me now

Anyone get an order confirmation? I see them under my orders but haven’t received anything in my inbox

Talking to others, theres now perceived 'hype' around these for casual wear. :rofl:

See if it sticks or if people realize these aren't really casual sneakers.

I had the same weirdness. Text message came through 30 minutes late and I was in a meeting so I couldn't check things right at release time. Clicked the link from the text and all sizes were shown as sold out. Searched again in the app a few minutes later and almost all sizes were there. I ordered a 10.5, got a confirmation from paypal and see the order as "processing" in my nike account. Just no email confirmation yet.

Just got the text notification from Nike, but most sizes are already sold out. I'm hoping they don't restock this colorway, but that's just selfish because I was able to get them. :frown:

I understand you gravitate towards the limited/hyped stuff and like certain shoes that way, but your hopes of "please don't restock to make this colorway a hyped colorway" is not going to happen. Sorry; I didn't want to out you on the spotlight, but this is for a shoe people have been waiting for since Dec 17/Jan 18 when Mark Parker talked about it in the Earnings report. I get that mentality though; I once had that years ago... but you gotta let people (especially the runners) eat.

People will get another chance on 8/2. Nike (again), Eastbay, Foot Locker, Finish Line, ****'s Sporting Goods, Running Warehouse, Fleet Feet, and even some running specialty stores along with a few other stores. Now in terms of how available they'll be, only time will tell.

I had the same weirdness. Text message came through 30 minutes late and I was in a meeting so I couldn't check things right at release time. Clicked the link from the text and all sizes were shown as sold out. Searched again in the app a few minutes later and almost all sizes were there. I ordered a 10.5, got a confirmation from paypal and see the order as "processing" in my nike account. Just no email confirmation yet.

I’m having difficulty ordering now. Keep getting an error. Hopefully I don’t miss out on a pair. I was really hoping to have these for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom