Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Just got the text notification from Nike, but most sizes are already sold out. I'm hoping they don't restock this colorway, but that's just selfish because I was able to get them. :frown:

Welp, my shenanigans to get them shipped to Canada didn't work. I assumed the website URL would start working at some point and not just redirect to the app that I can't get here anyways. Oh well, guess I'll try my best on the 2nd. Frustrating though.

Looks like there's still a FSR on the Women's, but I'll just wait til the 8/2 launch.

I want the white/red CW the most anyway...

i supposedly got a pair by no email confirmation yet, even when i go to the order history on the app, should have screencapped the order confirmation when it went through

but while the sizes are mostly sold out now, it says available for store pick up so I chose a store for pick up and submitted it and see if i get contacted about it and if it goes through

Text alert was pointless, came through as soon as they sold out. This was an exact repeat of the Epic React early drop. Thanks for the heads up from NT members, I would've missed out otherwise.

No email from Nike, but in my order history it says "Preparing to Ship". I have a pending charge on my credit card too.
Not going to keep my hopes up though.

Just checked my account via desktop and see the order conf, with NDA and the gc's they used

Looking forward to putting these to the test tomorrow, suppose to be a rainy weekend here

So that whole sign up for exclusive access didn't help. I just got the text from Nike that they released...lol

Ugh.

Attachments

• FC115C60-804F-4776-94F9-682E40BCC724.png
    FC115C60-804F-4776-94F9-682E40BCC724.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 9
I just managed to get mine. In the app, if you're getting an error trying to add your size (there seem to be more available now!), just go back and reload the product page and try to add again. Worked for me after a few minutes to repeats.

What a joke. Had them in cart but couldn’t checkout because of errors. Come back and it’s sold out.

Back
Top Bottom