Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I hoping those will also utilize REACT like the Vomeros.

Speaking of the Vomeros, is there anywhere on the shoe that mentions “React”?

Last edited:
9BEFECBE-AF39-4E93-9E8F-6735B902EE3B.jpeg

I seen these at the mall of Dubai. I never seen this color way in the US.

I just got my 35 Shields in for a trip to Europe in March-April. The black midesmle seems slightly firmer than the black/white regular 35s I have. They also feel a tad warm, but I'm sure I won't be complaining about that when it's close to freezing.
Sorry for the blurry photo.
IMG_20190114_134221.jpg

Anyone else have issues with the zoom popping in their 35s? Both of my shoes did this week after only 6 mos of casual wear and walking the dog. Happened within a couple of minutes of each other. Crazy.

Anyone else have issues with the zoom popping in their 35s? Both of my shoes did this week after only 6 mos of casual wear and walking the dog. Happened within a couple of minutes of each other. Crazy.

I've only had one pair of shoes with Zoom pop (the 2015 Zoom Fly 2) and that was after a year or two and was more of a gradual deflation.

I tried on a few pairs at the outlet the other day. Some of the 35s felt way more cushioned than others 35s in different colors. I wonder if those had popped zoom units.

I just got my 35 Shields in for a trip to Europe in March-April. The black midesmle seems slightly firmer than the black/white regular 35s I have. They also feel a tad warm, but I'm sure I won't be complaining about that when it's close to freezing.
Sorry for the blurry photo.
IMG_20190114_134221.jpg

The shield usually warmer due to "water repellent" upper material. but, this is intended for winter running, so warm is a plus point.

Sounds about right. My left Peg 32 zoom popped after about 9 months of casual wear a few years back. Sadly zoom bags pop.
Foam cushions are better in that regard. Worst thing that can happen they bottom out after a year and a half-two years.
So far my Peg 35's still feel godly after 3 months knock on wood.

Pretty sure those are the Peg 36's, I heard they went back to heel and forefoot zoom bags instead of full length :frown: . The full length bag is thin but transition on the 35's is so money. Hopefully they can duplicate that with the 36's otherwise I'll be buying as many 35's as I can before they dry up.

Back
Top Bottom