Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

bad review is a definite surprise as i've seen nothing but praise for the shoe and no tongue cushion barely bothers me, i think practically all trainers i have has a very thin no padding tongue and that requires more than just forward motion, zoomfly/vaporfly has non-existant tongue padding too and those are two of the best running shoes the past two years

E9A15260-3CF5-44EB-B6B3-67308CB0D9E3.png
lol
Heeellll Nah. They making this shoe sound like its terrible when it isn't. The only thing that I would say they are right on is that the grip really isn't that good. Support is good and the shoe doesn't feel all that brick like to me. Telling you to get the Pegasus Turbo is like a complete 180 from this shoe. I run in the Turbos and while they're awesome, they're dumb soft, almost too soft.

So interesting tidbit: I was on NDC and filtered the runners by "Lunarlon" and the Renew Rival was included in the results. That surprised me, considering they claim it's Renew foam, although the set-up is similar to Lunarlon. I thought I'd bring it up, since we were just talking about Lunar shoes. Anyone know for sure?

Do we know when the next color is going to hit NDC? Not really feeling the blue but am in need of a new pair before a race coming up.

Nice Xmas colorway, otherwise no good. Would be better with matching crimson midsole fade or all volt. The forest green against the crimson is hideous though

After more runs in the turbo a good comparison is a lunar epic with more bounce.

After watching every YouTube review and reading every website review of the shoe, I was surprised no-one mentioned the heel bevel and the unstable feeling it gives. The Turbo is the only Nike runner I've had the issue with. I don't mean during running, as I don't heel strike. I mean just casual wear and walking to and from a run. It feels odd and unstable. My best guess is they put the bevel there to clear the heel as it starts to drag lower during later stages of a race.

I agree the Turbo is very bouncy.

never had that heel issue

only running shoe that comes to mind that feels super unstable when walking is the zoom all out, i have no idea how that passed the testing phase because i feel like rolling my ankle at least a dozen times a day when i wear it, too bad because they look pretty damn good

and speaking of lunar, still love lunarepics, if i can find a surplus of it on sale i'd stock up

Is the code still applicable today? is it applicable for all item? I am looking for the ZoomFly ORPJT.

thanks.

onj.jpg

There was higher discount code during black friday week which brough it down to about $87 shipped.

I'd throw in the Zoom Fly as a running shoe that feels unstable for walking. I can't see myself using them for anything but running, unlike the Pegasus 35, which is a much more versatile shoe to me.

I'd throw in the Zoom Fly as a running shoe that feels unstable for walking. I can't see myself using them for anything but running, unlike the Pegasus 35, which is a much more versatile shoe to me.
Same. Shoe has one job and one job early. Quit wearing them because I hated switching shoes out at the gym

onj.jpg

There was higher discount code during black friday week which brough it down to about $87 shipped.

Yes. I bought a pair on black friday for 82usd shipped, for my friend .i am considering to buy another pair for me, for racing purpose. I also had points on ORPJT which could be redeemed for 10usd off.

But ZF is also available for 79usd on running warehouse .It is clearance . But no ORPJT logo .hahaha .

I love my zoom all outs. They are my go to for long days on my feet... but exercising in them would be a recipe for a disaster. Like you guys say, they are extremely unstable.

Back
Top Bottom