Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Mail day
IMG_20200829_133327.jpg

Lol. Went into a Jimmy Jazz store here today and they actually had my size (11.5), based on my memory of the OG and opinions here, I initially asked for a 12, but he told me they had 11.5 left. I asked him to bring it out, looked at it, didn't try it on because I didn't feel like going through all of that, I really just wanted to see them. Judging from that, I think I can go TTS in these, despite what reviews on these have been. I tried to play it off and act like they were too small because I didn't want the associate to feel like I was wasting his time. For me, it's one of those take a gamble shoes. I could have had it in store, but I'm still gambling on an online release with a possible code. As I was standing there, I was thinking of that $160 + tax and said get the hell out of the store :lol: .

I know the feeling... I saw the Jordan 5 top 3 and had no intention of copping but they look good in person... I asked for my size 9 but they only had 8.5... tried it on and it fit snug but I coulda wore it... ended up passing cuz it wasn't my size lol

damn only a size 14 this morning

Please verify you are a human

Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.
This may happen as a result of the following:
  • Javascript is disabled or blocked by an extension (ad blockers for example)
  • Your browser does not support cookies
Please make sure that Javascript and cookies are enabled on your browser and that you are not blocking them from loading.

i get this message after refreshing a number of times

Last edited:
These shoes are supposed to be at Marshall's for the low. Is this how Nike is going to release shoes here on out to create fake hype?

I was expecting to the get the Penny 3's for real cheap.
Why do you feel like these shoes should be discounted so much? I know why I feel this particular retro should. Synthetic nubuck for the white area instead of leather is my gripe with this retro. What’s your gripe? I’m pretty certain you will be to scoop the AP3 on discount because they aren’t a coveted shoe. I remember when these Barkley’s dropped in 1994. This was one of those shoes I wanted strongly. There was nothing like it before. Nike had released heat that year, air flight lwp, air mission, air veer, diamond turf 2, etc. This shoe right here was the stand out shoe for 94. It is a Nike classic, Nike game changer, timeless silhouette. It should always retain it’s value unless Nike does what it’s done to the last 2 retros. You can’t reduce the value of this shoe because it isn’t a Jordan or a Yeezy or a collab. Now if you wanna reduce the value of this retro because of the material and changes to the shoe, I’m with you.

Why do you feel like these shoes should be discounted so much? I know why I feel this particular retro should. Synthetic nubuck for the white area instead of leather is my gripe with this retro. What’s your gripe? I’m pretty certain you will be to scoop the AP3 on discount because they aren’t a coveted shoe. I remember when these Barkley’s dropped in 1994. This was one of those shoes I wanted strongly. There was nothing like it before. Nike had released heat that year, air flight lwp, air mission, air veer, diamond turf 2, etc. This shoe right here was the stand out shoe for 94. It is a Nike classic, Nike game changer, timeless silhouette. It should always retain it’s value unless Nike does what it’s done to the last 2 retros. You can’t reduce the value of this shoe because it isn’t a Jordan or a Yeezy or a collab. Now if you wanna reduce the value of this retro because of the material and changes to the shoe, I’m with you.

Has nothing to do with the materials, etc. I agree with everything you are saying. This shoe kind of embodies Nike’s creativity in the 90s. I’m basing it on what’s popular these days. Chunky 90s basketball retros have gone on significant discounts. From what I understand, the last retro of these were heavily discounted. Thought this would follow the same path, but I’m clearly wrong.

Last edited:
Yea man they had multiple sizes, hope they have yours, had them check their computer and they said pairs were at Burnside also and on Steinway in Queens... they weren’t on the shelf, only behind the counter.

Has nothing to do with the materials, etc. I agree with everything you are saying. This shoe kind of embodies Nike’s creativity in the 90s. I’m basing it on what’s popular these days. Chunky 90s basketball retros have gone on significant discounts. From what I understand, the last retro of these were heavily discounted. Thought this would follow the same path, but I’m clearly wrong.

So true, the kids usually don't like the 90s clunky retros so maybe all the OGs are scooping these up?

Yea man they had multiple sizes, hope they have yours, had them check their computer and they said pairs were at Burnside also and on Steinway in Queens... they weren’t on the shelf, only behind the counter.

I called a few jimmy jazz stores in Bk this week was told by checking the style number ones was a available in the size I was looking for was at the store one guy went to the stock room to look at one of the Stores’s said they where sold out

I used to live by 149 in the Bronx but have no way to get there now
Not talking that long *** train ride from where i live now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom