Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

DC1411-001

XXXX - DC1411-001 - 101.png XXXX - DC1411-001 - 102.png XXXX - DC1411-001 - 103.png XXXX - DC1411-001 - 104.png XXXX - DC1411-001 - 105.png XXXX - DC1411-001 - 106.png XXXX - DC1411-001 - 108.png XXXX - DC1411-001 - 111.png
def double up, no question

man off white air chambers just make the shoe pop more on every colorway. wonder why they put it on the white black retro colorway but notthe two of these?

The 15 retro is good enough to wear. Definitely not a show piece, however it’s still heat for your feet. I got compliments from strangers when I would bring them out. What makes the black and white pair underwhelming is the material. The white synthetic nubuck was a gut shot when I realized it, but Nike had been taking short cuts on their retros, so it just came with the territory you know.

Was the 15’ version good? Last one I had were the 02’ |l This joints were amazing.
The 15 retro is good enough to wear. Definitely not a show piece, however it’s still heat for your feet. I got compliments from strangers when I would bring them out. What makes the black and white pair underwhelming is the material. The white synthetic nubuck was a gut shot when I realized it, but Nike had been taking short cuts on their retros, so it just came with the territory you know.

I would’ve loved a murdered out bubble
Word? Lol
That’s a unique suggestion, I’m not mad at that one

Reactions: JPS

For anyone unsure of the white area on the 20 retro, this shoetuber touches on it. Synthetic nubuck like the 15 retro.

Back
Top Bottom