Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kevvv

no all black nubuck? *!! ?

just get da all black and red ones STILL around some footlockers

Yup, these are still sitting at my local FTL.  I believe they are marked down to $89.99.  If they're make it down to $69.99, I might cop.  Not my favorite colorway, but Tempos are a good shoe no matter the colors. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kevvv

no all black nubuck? *!! ?

just get da all black and red ones STILL around some footlockers

Yup, these are still sitting at my local FTL.  I believe they are marked down to $89.99.  If they're make it down to $69.99, I might cop.  Not my favorite colorway, but Tempos are a good shoe no matter the colors. 

Copped
pimp.gif

It sucks they raised the price cause I know I'm gonna be a little !@#$% and pay retail for the first pair of teals when they drop but I'll get a second pair on discount. Just that some stuff drops and sells out quicker than expected before it ever goes on sale. Look at the Griffey 1 for example: Freshwaters and Volts drop, kinda sell out in some cities, kinda don't in others, then a month later we get a restock. For EVERY color of Griffey 1's we got a restock, then the Cincinnati Reds drop in limited numbers and sell out pretty quick and NO restock. These could go the same way, so I'm not sleeping on those teals, been wanting a pair bad ever since I couldn't afford the OG pair in 95.

It sucks they raised the price cause I know I'm gonna be a little !@#$% and pay retail for the first pair of teals when they drop but I'll get a second pair on discount. Just that some stuff drops and sells out quicker than expected before it ever goes on sale. Look at the Griffey 1 for example: Freshwaters and Volts drop, kinda sell out in some cities, kinda don't in others, then a month later we get a restock. For EVERY color of Griffey 1's we got a restock, then the Cincinnati Reds drop in limited numbers and sell out pretty quick and NO restock. These could go the same way, so I'm not sleeping on those teals, been wanting a pair bad ever since I couldn't afford the OG pair in 95.

might get another pair of obsidians, but not for retail. for 165 they are smoking crack. just sold my pips on ebay like 2 months ago, wish i would have kept them.

Back
Top Bottom