Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Thread:

1631276203249.png

So the laser oranges and the sky blue are no longer on Nike’s website so we should be expecting new releases any day now .

there pretty fire but I didn’t get a pair . Thought about it but there basically 95 percent white with a lil bit of blue . What did you guys think of the laser orange sherbet tiger berrys ?

Last edited:
I got both of em and sent em both back. The blues were indeed just too white/light for me. No pop. And the magnolias look good in people's pictures but in person I didn't like em. But to each his own. They work great for a lot of people.

right now got sombody selling a brand new pair of the tiger berries for 100 thinking about it . But need to try and make up my mind about it .

there pretty fire but I didn’t get a pair . Thought about it but there basically 95 percent white with a lil bit of blue . What did you guys think of the laser orange sherbet tiger berrys ?
I have the tigerberries and the blue pair. Wear them both a decent amount. Both very good pairs. Either of those pairs under retail is a good bet

Man just what we needed .

Anyway so I just a saw these online not my size so I thought I would let one of you lot know . They look legit . Size 8 us men’s

Attachments

• 39C57947-35FF-4DC6-825A-C7907B7DED79.png
    39C57947-35FF-4DC6-825A-C7907B7DED79.png
    833.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom