Nike Air Max Plus Thread

These are almost it

1630084648353.png

1630084635552.png

1630084623832.png

Any 3s or 2s sitting around anywhere near yall? Regret getting some and now it looks like overseas is the only option but can’t find any sites that ship to usa

Why are they doing this

1630676905508.png

1630676914623.png

1630676926253.png

There's also some light colored red gradient Air Max Plus with a "sister" tongue pendant, and 'nike' in a script font on the outsole/heel. Not sure if they're real or what but the pictures are small so I'm waiting for better/authentic pics.

Why are they doing this

1630676905508.png

1630676914623.png

1630676926253.png

There's also some light colored red gradient Air Max Plus with a "sister" tongue pendant, and 'nike' in a script font on the outsole/heel. Not sure if they're real or what but the pictures are small so I'm waiting for better/authentic pics.
You got any news on those orange/green/white TN1'S you posted the other day??

You got any news on those orange/green/white TN1'S you posted the other day??

These?

1630686822770.png

I do not. Generally I can never find release dates for amps. It frustrates me, lol. One site has the terrascapes listed as November 1, after previously having them for September 1. I know the original release timeframe was reported as Holiday 2021, so September 1 seemed early but I figured crazier things had happened. Then sept 1st obviously came and went and no terrascapes. And they just pushed their prospective release date 2 months ahead. They don't know ****. Nobody knows anything in general about release dates for major releases like Jordans or whatever, and so AMPs are just blind luck it seems.

Even if a release date comes there's no guarantee that they'll even be accessible to those of us in the states. The multi-swooshes came and went in Europe. The black ones with a gradient rainbow, the Olympics, all came and went. The taupes. The orange ones from spring were wmns.

It's just a crapshoot. Half the day I spend thinking I am going to stop searching for colorways I know that exist that I like but missed, and the other half of the day is getting hyped for new releases that I convince myself I'll be able to access. :smh:

Oh and the icy blue joints the U.S. never got this summer. Can't forget Nike throwing the US a big middle finger on those too. :smh:

These?

1630686822770.png

I do not. Generally I can never find release dates for amps. It frustrates me, lol. One site has the terrascapes listed as November 1, after previously having them for September 1. I know the original release timeframe was reported as Holiday 2021, so September 1 seemed early but I figured crazier things had happened. Then sept 1st obviously came and went and no terrascapes. And they just pushed their prospective release date 2 months ahead. They don't know ****. Nobody knows anything in general about release dates for major releases like Jordans or whatever, and so AMPs are just blind luck it seems.

Even if a release date comes there's no guarantee that they'll even be accessible to those of us in the states. The multi-swooshes came and went in Europe. The black ones with a gradient rainbow, the Olympics, all came and went. The taupes. The orange ones from spring were wmns.

It's just a crapshoot. Half the day I spend thinking I am going to stop searching for colorways I know that exist that I like but missed, and the other half of the day is getting hyped for new releases that I convince myself I'll be able to access. :smh:
Lmao. I feel you my guy. What's your sources tho??

People at Nike themselves don’t have any release dates , I tried for the reverse sunsets . Just going to have to wait .They need to drop the bleached aquas fierce purple again . That’s a great summer shoe .
I don’t care for the newer stuff they tried to do just make a good shoe and give a good color .
427AB4CA-F329-4D82-8615-7BCBE1C9758B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom