Nike Air Max Plus Thread

1629504017409.png

1629504029320.png

1629504044235.png
Never was a big fan of prints on AM Plus. Just a select few here and there. These are a easy pass.

Nike Help Chat still unable to confirm a release date in the US 🤔
Meanwhile, this kids sizes sit…

You talking about the olympics? Also Nike chat never knows a thing about release dates, at least for me. I think if chat employees for any company know release dates, it's because they googled them. Wasn't nike but about 2 weeks ago I asked about a release date for some shoes and the employee admitted they didn't know the date, hadn't seen the model, and just googled to try to find an answer. That's nice of them but it kind of sucks for the consumer.

I mean I get it from a corporate standpoint. The demand isn't going to wane, so why should they hurt themselves trying to get release dates out when (a) they're likely to change anyway and (b) the shoe's going to sell what it's going to sell - they aren't losing out on any significant amounts of sales just because someone doesn't know a release date.

We’re at the point where I’ve now had my neck snapped by some 8 year old with some Olympic AMPs on because that was my first time seeing them in person again in 17+ years…

And I still can’t order my own pair.

I don’t even know what to feel with this damn release besides pain.

We’re at the point where I’ve now had my neck snapped by some 8 year old with some Olympic AMPs on because that was my first time seeing them in person again in 17+ years…

And I still can’t order my own pair.

I don’t even know what to feel with this damn release besides pain.
I just quit hoping and bought a pair off Stockx $219 after fees. Olympics were a must.

Nike's going after the markets they aren't deep in. Women, overseas markets, kids. They don't really need to put shoe #30 in one of our closets, or sell shoes to people like us who are using a discount code every other purchase, and very exacting with criticisms to the point of not only noticing an errant glue gob, but taking the time to post about it online, complete with pictures.

They seem to have made the calculus to expand and send better products to markets all over the world. To get women buying sneakers, getting excited, sharing pictures that make the shoes (and themselves) look good, and getting more women purchasers in the process.

With a bunch of companies in Asia coming out with tons of new shoes (look around, there are at least 7 companies with dozens of interesting models), that's where the fight is for Nike. We're in the fold already. Tucked under the coat.

They're going for global domination. Or at least that's what it seems to me. They won't completely neglect us, but the release options for 2021 seem to point to a clear focus elsewhere, to me.

Nike's going after the markets they aren't deep in. Women, overseas markets, kids. They don't really need to put shoe #30 in one of our closets, or sell shoes to people like us who are using a discount code every other purchase, and very exacting with criticisms to the point of not only noticing an errant glue gob, but taking the time to post about it online, complete with pictures.

They seem to have made the calculus to expand and send better products to markets all over the world. To get women buying sneakers, getting excited, sharing pictures that make the shoes (and themselves) look good, and getting more women purchasers in the process.

With a bunch of companies in Asia coming out with tons of new shoes (look around, there are at least 7 companies with dozens of interesting models), that's where the fight is for Nike. We're in the fold already. Tucked under the coat.

They're going for global domination. Or at least that's what it seems to me. They won't completely neglect us, but the release options for 2021 seem to point to a clear focus elsewhere, to me.

I’ma be honest with you…I understand completely & I’m not disagreeing with you…but I’m specifically looking for a USA Olympic team themed shoe with USATF wing branding on the insole.

This pair belongs in the USA somewhere, what good are they doing in Canada? At the end of the day they’re an amazing colorway so I have no problem with them going elsewhere & think any person can wear them, but for a shoe like this it’s a little backwards to have other countries covered first.

The kids pairs being on FTL & NDC is what it is, that part is just hilariously maddening & the icing on this **** cake for me

I’ma be honest with you…I understand completely & I’m not disagreeing with you…but I’m specifically looking for a USA Olympic team themed shoe with USATF wing branding on the insole.

This pair belongs in the USA somewhere, what good are they doing in Canada? At the end of the day they’re an amazing colorway so I have no problem with them going elsewhere & think any person can wear them, but for a shoe like this it’s a little backwards to have other countries covered first.

The kids pairs being on FTL & NDC is what it is, that part is just hilariously maddening & the icing on this **** cake for me

Oh I FULLY agree with you! I said it like 4 or 5 pages back when I saw them releasing overseas and then turned up in Canada, but no men's sizes in the USA. It's ridiculous. Like somebody's asleep at the wheel when a huge shoe company in america produces an olympic colorway that....isn't available to adult americans.

Oh I FULLY agree with you! I said it like 4 or 5 pages back when I saw them releasing overseas and then turned up in Canada, but no men's sizes in the USA. It's ridiculous. Like somebody's asleep at the wheel when a huge shoe company in america produces an olympic colorway that....isn't available to adult americans.
Happened with the last retro of this colorway, too 😤

they were widely available in the UK…hoped they would release in the US but they didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom