Nike Air Max Plus Thread

BFA652C1-81FE-4115-A8CB-8BFA6095F3AC.png

Round 2 soon !!
See this shoe if on the box it has orange tiger on it, that’s the new color, with or without the same product code. Times change . Like I said before it’s marketing, like with any business you look for trends and a gap or a trend in the market and exploit it. Facebook, Stock X, people calling the TN a tiger it’s not different. The only distinction for me like said before is there is a clear difference between the orange of a sunrise or sunset sky and the ginger orange of a tigers coat. It seems they change the inspiration of the shoe now from a sunrise/set to a tiger and remains to be seen but have changed the colornames too. Times change we will live with it. Pimento Ceramic died years ago.

Last edited:
The orange pairs have been pulled down from SNS release calendar and is not on sneakrs app yet. I wonder if they are pushing this release due to black friday sales this weekend.

The orange pairs have been pulled down from SNS release calendar and is not on sneakrs app yet. I wonder if they are pushing this release due to black friday sales this weekend.
They are still up on US calendars and end clothing raffle is still open

What are you even talking about? You just proved my point. "Orange and Yellow to depict sunrise"!! lol Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I just assumed that since the Blue's were sunsets that the Orange would be the sunrise. Now you just confirmed it with that quote lol

After having worn my hyper blues all day, I should have went a .5 size up. They are slimmer/tighter than my other pairs in an 11.5.

IMG_7919.jpeg
IMG_7920.jpeg

May you all have luck getting better pairs than mine! Not sure if it's glue or an actual scuff, but I'll be trying to get another pair so these can go back.

Quality on both the blue and orange have been underwhelming honestly.

IMG_7919.jpeg
IMG_7920.jpeg

May you all have luck getting better pairs than mine! Not sure if it's glue or an actual scuff, but I'll be trying to get another pair so these can go back.

Quality on both the blue and orange have been underwhelming honestly.
Wow smh nike

After having worn my hyper blues all day, I should have went a .5 size up. They are slimmer/tighter than my other pairs in an 11.5.

try insole swap for a thinner perhaps it will be ok (that's what I did because stock insole is thick, now is a lot more comfy/less tight, try with old air max insole or anniversary AM1 they are thinner :wink: )

Last edited:
987AD3E0-EF30-4FC9-8F5A-84480C0B7F9C.png
I’m bored already cool idea though, thanks for sharing bro. Big post! Purple marines should have made the midsole white but cannot be bothered.

Attachments

• BA70CA20-110F-4908-BB34-9C213D0E967C.png
    BA70CA20-110F-4908-BB34-9C213D0E967C.png
    772.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom