Nike Air Max Plus Thread

:rofl:

I have the Psychic Blues you posted with your Space Jam joint. Does that count as heat??
You’re troll bro. Period. Nothing else to say. You troll this site. Reading others comments. Waiting to throw your “jokes” out there. Then when you get checked you want to play passive aggressive. Wet 🍜. Leave it at that bro. If you had a collection to show, you would’ve shared it. But I don’t see any pics in your posts. Which further proves my point. I’ve been a sneakerhead since before this site was made. I wear EVERY ONE OF MY SNEAKERS. And I’d be glad to shut you up with what’s in my closet. It’d be really fun. So if you don’t want to show us what you wear, just go back to being a troll.

Last edited:
You’re troll bro. Period. Nothing else to say. You troll this site. Reading others comments. Waiting to throw your “jokes” out there. Then when you get checked you want to play passive aggressive. Wet 🍜. Leave it at that bro. If you had a collection to show, you would’ve shared it. But I don’t see any pics in your posts. Which further proves my point. I’ve been a sneakerhead since before this site was made. I wear EVERY ONE OF MY SNEAKERS. And I’d be glad to shut you up with what’s in my closet. It’d be really fun. So if you don’t want to show us what you wear, just go back to being a troll.

You checked me for sure man. Good job.

I appreciate the sneaker/fit photo challenge, but I have nothing to prove big dog. Get some thicker skin though boss. This is NT and lighthearted jokes happen on the daily. It ain’t that deep.

Carry on.

You checked me for sure man. Good job.

I appreciate the sneaker/fit photo challenge, but I have nothing to prove big dog. Get some thicker skin though boss. This is NT and lighthearted jokes happen on the daily. It ain’t that deep.

Carry on.
Bro that wasn’t a joke. You tried to low key clown in your passive aggressive manner. I checked you. Now you’re still trying to make me look like the one with an issue. I’m not some young bol bro. Take that 🤡 $hit back to the circus.

Last couple of days
DAB7D8C4-FF49-4510-9F8F-425E71F6EC08.jpeg
F0D72EB0-7E07-4507-97C9-0FB637FC0D78.jpeg
BF91CD5B-E044-40E1-B73B-9B1E27E529F4.jpeg
F047DC11-21D5-476B-9F2E-5558B2FF9A90.jpeg

Those blues are my favorite pair. Just feel like a G with em on.

Also the icy all blues may be on their way. Saw a tweet about them this morning. Need to get some of these colorways man

Damn I need those sky blues, were those a US release?
They were an Eastbay release. I was able to get the unicorn 12.5🙏 I’m glad because they’re easily going for $900 AUD along with the ghost greens that sat for a month on goat for retail 😩

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom