Nike Air Max Plus Thread

9D9FD5EE-5306-4185-93BE-00BCE5BD821D.jpeg

These landed today. Stoked to finally own a pair of Amp3s

When these drop
No idea.

Bout time they release some of these damn colorways that I want. This one, the taupes, the icy blues, the multi-swooshes, the white/silver ones. Tired of waiting on one good colorway that is available for dudes in the US every 6 months :emoji_rolling_eyes:

No idea.

Bout time they release some of these damn colorways that I want. This one, the taupes, the icy blues, the multi-swooshes, the white/silver ones. Tired of waiting on one good colorway that is available for dudes in the US every 6 months :emoji_rolling_eyes:
Bruh, trust me I feel u
Like the white/blue on ndc rn is the only good colorway that's been available to get. They keep putting out these weird, wack, or plain *** colorways. Like them black n blue joints that recently dropped. They coo but plain *** hell

Also I'd be so down for a remastered air max plus - recrafted puffy-pointy shape, no banana toe, slighty bigger bubbles, slimmer and lower profile, maybe even reintroducing the line on the rear bubbles like they did with the stitched swoosh on AM90's, retro colorways, wider palette of materials (ripstop, polka dots, mesh net and everything in between), front vein closer to the mudguard, and maybe more phylon in the midsole in addition to widening the upper as recent Indos were quite tight. I think I'd gratefully show unreasonable financial behaviors for such a project.

Edit:

1626642992694.png

Also the insoles logo would be a nice touch.

Source: Rootsbk.

Last edited:
Also I'd be so down for a remastered air max plus

If you didn't know the Terrascape was coming out, now you know:

I don't think it's going to blow anybody away, but I'm interested.

Lmao yay saw that yesterday. Speckled soles look like this one pair with teal blue speckles all around the midsole that released circa 2015/16 (maybe 2014). I always mistake them for the Tiffanys but they aren't.

Edit: Mint is the name.
1626690766671.png

Source: www.sneakerfreaker.com.

If you didn't know the Terrascape was coming out, now you know:

I don't think it's going to blow anybody away, but I'm interested.

Lmao yay saw that yesterday. Speckled soles look like this one pair with teal blue speckles all around the midsole that released circa 2015/16 (maybe 2014). I always mistake them for the Tiffanys but they aren't.

Edit: Mint is the name.
1626690766671.png

Source: www.sneakerfreaker.com.

Yeah info came out months ago but SBD just saw it yesterday I guess. We haven't gotten any new info about it since March

So, Nike came out with an Olympic colorway.....and it isn't releasing in the U.S.?

Europe is probably getting them first. It’s highly unlikely they aren’t releasing in the states. Just keep a eye on the Nike and FL app as we get closer to when the Olympic Games start.

I saw these the other day but only images where you couldn't tell if they were GS or not. Now that it's clear they are mens, I might pick those up and see how they look in person.

Edit: They still look weird. Like the shape makes them look like kids shoes or something.

Last edited:
I saw these the other day but only images where you couldn't tell if they were GS or not. Now that it's clear they are mens, I might pick those up and see how they look in person.

Edit: They still look weird. Like the shape makes them look like kids shoes or something.
Saw these a few days ago trash colorway…easy pass

Back
Top Bottom