Nike Air Max Plus Thread

67F55BA0-D851-4445-BB0A-8F7F0F7A83DB.jpeg
Greedys out at local FL
Bro. can you tell us the country of manufacture please ?

Greedy's are made in Indo and have the tuned laces... Yes, why not :tongue:

I guess it cost too much to send from Indonesia some cardboard of laces in vietnam to equip the OG... pfffffff :smh:

:rofl:

edit: like others, if I can get the tiger for a good price (less than 100euro) I'll buy them, otherwise not :evil:

Last edited:
A0C58674-2807-4FE5-8713-00D77076AB0F.jpeg
2CE556DD-470D-4F05-9A1D-4ECF4575A3B1.jpeg

Beautiful and crazy Shape!!
Still happy everyday, thank you Nike Vietnam!!..
@Mimo TN how do they feel comfort wise? I want that exact colorway when they hit 12/22, but my only concern is the comfort since, i’ve Never owned a pair. They look dope, though.

@Mimo TN how do they feel comfort wise? I want that exact colorway when they hit 12/22, but my only concern is the comfort since, i’ve Never owned a pair. They look dope, though.
I find them comfortable, but beware they cut smaller compared to others AMP , maybe because of the wad used or the vietnamese Shape which is smaller than that of the Indonesian neighbor..
To be honest its ok in the whole , i think that Nike did a good job compared to the ****s we’ve seen lately in the last three years!!
I recommend these Sneakers..
I bought for my self two pairs of Hyperblue, i also have the Tiger that i expect to be delivered and i will order on december 15 a purple to finish !
Ah yes to finish , wtih the regard to the question of the yellow laces of the anniversary, seriously i think that its not important at all, because its a small detail and wee all know that TNs are released in 98!!
Just one thing to say Bro., stay tuned!!

I find them comfortable, but beware they cut smaller compared to others AMP , maybe because of the wad used or the vietnamese Shape which is smaller than that of the Indonesian neighbor..
To be honest its ok in the whole , i think that Nike did a good job compared to the ****s we’ve seen lately in the last three years!!
I recommend these Sneakers..
I bought for my self two pairs of Hyperblue, i also have the Tiger that i expect to be delivered and i will order on december 15 a purple to finish !
Ah yes to finish , wtih the regard to the question of the yellow laces of the anniversary, seriously i think that its not important at all, because its a small detail and wee all know that TNs are released in 98!!
Just one thing to say Bro., stay tuned!!
Do you actually feel the TN air when you wear them?

Back
Top Bottom