Price: $170
Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Voltage-Purple-BQ4629-002-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Voltage-Purple-BQ4629-002-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Voltage-Purple-BQ4629-002-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Voltage-Purple-BQ4629-002-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Voltage-Purple-BQ4629-002-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Voltage-Purple-BQ4629-002-Release-Date-1.jpg

:nthat:

Nice, but I can’t see myself wearing them. They need to bring back the white tiger joints.

Honestly, I’m trying to buy all my pairs from Nike so I can return whenever in anticipation of disco elsewhere since I don’t plan to wear until better weather anyway. I got my hypers 15 off but tigers were retail and they still haven’t shown up so Nike sent me a 20 off code. I’m def in for the purples but greedys I’m iffy on, they’re ok just really hate the divider down the middle like someone else said. I’m hoping locally they will sit until deep discount like the sharks and shock oranges did but I can def see them flying quickly once they do.

Anyone know what the weather is usually like in Vancouver city over Christmas and NE? Just want to know what sort of kicks to take. I’m skipping purps, Christmas presents have cleaned me out.

Didn't see HBs in the flesh until today. Easy pass.
Know that in EUR these go for 169 euros which is over 190 USD. Todays AMPs def not worth that kind of money.

With 50% discount I might consider them.

Is it too late to change my mind about the greedys? Lol :ohwell:
LOL I am on the fence about them, but I bought them from Footlocker just so I can see them in person. If I like them, then great. If not, they are going right back! Also, if Footlocker decides to take them off the discount exclusion list before my 45 days to return them is up, then I will buy them again with the discount code and return the pair I bought today.

LOL I am on the fence about them, but I bought them from Footlocker just so I can see them in person. If I like them, then great. If not, they are going right back! Also, if Footlocker decides to take them off the discount exclusion list before my 45 days to return them is up, then I will buy them again with the discount code and return the pair I bought today.
I feel ya lol imma swing by ftl later and check them out in person. I hope I don't like them :lol: cause Ive spent enough this month

I feel ya lol imma swing by ftl later and check them out in person. I hope I don't like them :lol: cause Ive spent enough this month
HAHAHA I KNOW RIGHT! I just looked at my bank account and shook my damn head.

So, they are gonna be in Footlocker stores too? I wish I could have seen them in person first instead of buying them to see if I like them.

Back
Top Bottom