Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Didn’t even look the inside of the 2018 until today. There is a reason people are saying these are less comfortable than the previous Hyper Blue and other TNs. There is zero padding on the inside walls of the shoes apart from the heal area. All other versions had a layer of padding.
now sock rubs straight against the canvas material. Another cost cut.

My hyper blues broke in and stopped being uncomfortable after a few wears

the same for me, they are comfy after few days of wear (as others TN's imo, yes zero padding on the inside walls of the shoes but honestly on feet if you wear socks you don't feel it, of course it would have been better with a light layer, he should have put one it's right especially that It's not nothing it's a anniversary shoe, moreover that comes out in winter, and in winter we do not want to have cold feet lol... not to put one is a "nonsense", that's not cool for us!)

Last edited:
2DFEC6A1-23E1-4ABC-9A5D-96E80A8C35ED.png

Round 2 is coming up!!

I keep getting excited thinking the foot locker pics are stateside until I actually look carefully

One thing I’ve been confused about & wondering, are these dropping on NDC in the US? I have seen no real evidence of this but the purples & apparently now the pimentos(or tigers) drop tomorrow at US Footlockers...wondering what’s happening here

One thing I’ve been confused about & wondering, are these dropping on NDC in the US? I have seen no real evidence of this but the purples & apparently now the pimentos(or tigers) drop tomorrow at US Footlockers...wondering what’s happening here
That’s what I’m saying I’m hearing we getting a stateside release but they been real quite with the info lately

Ended up calling some local stores and a couple of footlocker has these in stock in store will try on since a lot ppl saying these are tight I’m going to wear my 13’ hyperblues when I pick them will take pictures when get in hand I recommend other ppl that’s stateside call your local footlockers

Just called the champs and footlocker by me and the champs saidjust the kids sizes were releasing tomorrow.

I hope champs is dropping them too. Got a gift card.
Pretty sure you can use any champs, footlocker and footaction gift cards, at any of the stores.

Btw, my local ftls have the men’s tigers and purps in. I would’ve gone in tonight to check them but can’t make it in.

Back
Top Bottom