Nike Air Max Lebron 7 ALL STAR 2010

Wow, they're very...colorful. Not a fan though. Thanks for the pics, but next time please post them in the official Lebron VII thread.

Stupid, horrible, ugly....... How dumb are you gon look running down the court on these. James can wear em but that's about it.

pimp.gif
WHEW!

Weak... Nike can made something more nicer but they slack on this.

BP's Colorways are better!

Its a good thing they are a one game sneaker. They are terrible. I cant see anyone wearing them casually.

Originally Posted by firefly23

they look dope. is the toe part 3m ?
Yeah it looks like a wood-grain effect 3M.

I think they are sweet.....one of the best VII colorways I have seen so far.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Stupid, horrible, ugly....... How dumb are you gon look running down the court on these. James can wear em but that's about it.

naw NWT, u know its some cats on here that can pull them off
nerd.gif
, you pulled off them four rings, which i thought were ugly. and made me a fan..

but c'mon, i could prolly pull those off and i know you could prolly 2..

remember ppl they would coincide with what the ASG uniforms look like in some way....i'm liking the hardwood print/design to it, the colour is a bitiffy...but I'm sure when we see what the uni's look like we'll understand and maybe see the link...The 7's are no doubt a major hottt shoe andI think right about now, maybe only it can pull off something this freaky (for the lack of a better word)

Originally Posted by never wear them

True true. I think that 3m is just eehh... And I love the lbj7 but the color selection coulda been better.
color selection could always be better, but unfortunately we gotta take it as it is.

Originally Posted by bundy9

remember ppl they would coincide with what the ASG uniforms look like in some way....i'm liking the hardwood print/design to it, the colour is a bit iffy...but I'm sure when we see what the uni's look like we'll understand and maybe see the link...The 7's are no doubt a major hottt shoe and I think right about now, maybe only it can pull off something this freaky (for the lack of a better word)
Couldn't have said it any better....

The hardwood effect is similar to the midsole of the Chalk 6s....

Bron is better off wearing Red Carpet's if that's the Blue for this years EAST All Star team.

edit.
these crush those!

2zdnhxw.jpg

Altho I detest this colorway....

If folks could pull Kryptonates off.. they can pull ANYTHING off...

Back
Top Bottom