Nike Air Max Lebron 7 ALL STAR 2010

These are not a good look at all. If these are his shoes for the game I can't imagine how ugly the uniforms are this year.

These are not a good looking shoe.... BUT

That being said, thats what makes them amazing. Its an all-star colorway - its supposed to be outlandish.

Think back to some of MJ's all-star kicks - Bordeauxs...Aquas...Lightnings... All were different from the normalcy we see in the shoe game.

LeBron's All star line has been amazing so far - LB 4 are the best.

Those things are hella ugly. Why the hype? wait.... its an Allstar game shoe. Who cares. I rather where the Red Carpets then these garbage.

I bet these will be going over 5 bills. Hideous.

i like these... i dont normally like a really loud shoe but something about these ... is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bundy9

remember ppl they would coincide with what the ASG uniforms look like in some way....i'm liking the hardwood print/design to it, the colour is a bit iffy...but I'm sure when we see what the uni's look like we'll understand and maybe see the link...The 7's are no doubt a major hottt shoe and I think right about now, maybe only it can pull off something this freaky (for the lack of a better word)

with that said, this year's all star jerseys are going to be trash like all the past adidas all star jerseys.

w/ the chalks, the "wood" midsole were subtle...these, not so much.

never wear them wrote:
Stupid, horrible, ugly....... How dumb are you gon look running down the court on these. James can wear em but that's about it.

..im sure if the same colorway was on the zoom kobe v you would have posted that gif of the dude humping the floor.

Very nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This shoe produces nice colorway after nice colorway. Can't wait to see these during All Star weekend.

Back
Top Bottom