Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

So the black/crimson colorway releases on the 18th along with the GMP and the Marino Speed Turfs

Nike :smh: :stoneface: |I

black crimson is the best CW but 225 if I don't get the GMP then these will be copped for sure 

This right here is the exact reason why they're dropping on the same day as the GMP and the reason Nike bumped them up from $200 to $225. They know a TON of people will miss that pack and just have money burning a hole in their pocket.

Damn I still don't know where to get them when they are supposedly released on 18th. Will sites like eastbay or footlocker be carrying them? or is it just gonna be NDC? I live overseas right now so online purchase is my only option.

^ Do you play ball andfattoo? If so and your style of play is post play/brig man I'm sure you'll appreciate a heavier shoe more.  Im not a huge fan of all the super light no support low tops are the greatest nonsense thats been put out, but I dont want a ridiculously heavy sneaker either.  The Hyperdunk 2012 are a perfect blend to me.  I was excited about these because I thought they may have trumped the hyperdunks but I'm not so sure now....I still want to try them on nonetheless.

JS"
Yea, i ball. I can play all positions but i prefer to play the 2 or the 3. I like playing in heavier/sturdier shoes cause i consider myself a hardnose player. Coming from someone that plays in Lebron IV's most of the time, i hope the foam puts some weight on this shoe.

Damn I still don't know where to get them when they are supposedly released on 18th. Will sites like eastbay or footlocker be carrying them? or is it just gonna be NDC? I live overseas right now so online purchase is my only option.

We will be carrying these. We're expecting them this Saturday, 8/18.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Will try to get the fireberrys but not gonna break my necc for 225 thats more than foams....please swoosh these!!!!

Someone hit it on the head with why Nike puts certain shoes on certain release dates.

Get you in the store so you can use that $200+ for SOMETHING.... however for those that think Nike bumped the price up in a two month span would be wrong, because you simply dont put the MSRP stickers on boxes that late. 

Although I have seen some stickers arrive at some places NOT on the boxes with labels separate. So in that situation I could be wrong as Im not a retail expert... 

These are one of the few shoes I dont mind buying at full price without hook ups as they will last... however I love the Swoosh route.

Irishbaz Thx!!!! Big ups man! These look like they're gonna be pretty hefty on foot. Not thrilled at all. I'm gonna try them on nonetheless but I'm 50/50 now. And the price tag didn't help the cause any. I'd actually be using mine for bball so that's why the weight is so important to me.

JS'"

Back
Top Bottom