Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

These are a GR right? Need to see them in person and try them on first before deciding if I really want them. They look heavy

Every weekend nikes releasing atleast 5 sneakers.
All retros are $160 +. I cant

THIS shoe right here is gonna be the shoe of the year. Forget the BRONS... these have so much potential if the right colorways hit

We 4 Days Away With No Info SMH @ Nike. Do Anyone Know Where To Get F[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]ireberrys In NYC Or Online Yet?[/color]

It's bull **** Nike said they are releasing all 3 cw but everybody is just getting the black cw.

Irishbaz Thx!!!! Big ups man! These look like they're gonna be pretty hefty on foot. Not thrilled at all. I'm gonna try them on nonetheless but I'm 50/50 now. And the price tag didn't help the cause any. I'd actually be using mine for bball so that's why the weight is so important to me.
JS'"

Yeah i was hoping the same real feel is like Lebron 8 V1 (south beach) I havent balled in them but I don't think I will, Im quite happy with the lebron 9 elite right now to switch up. The fireberry is "FIREberry" tho looks awesome in person.:smokin

It's bull **** Nike said they are releasing all 3 cw but everybody is just getting the black cw.
Nike Boston tweeted a pic of some of the shoes that are launching on 8/18 and the black and fireberry CW's were in the pic...not sure how concrete that is though.

a
I heard some say that they saw them on 34th street.
Word I Work Over There Im' Going To Get The Info Today When I Go To Work.

BTW For Being $250 With Tax In NYC I Hope We Get A Good Box And Not NSW Weak Box.

Last edited:
Word I Work Over There Im' Going To Get The Info Today When I Go To Work.

BTW For Being $250 With Tax In NYC I Hope We Get A Good Box And Not NSW Weak Box.

Yeah, Im in the city as well. I'll make a pitstop over there on my commute. I'd like to see these in person. I may pick these up instead of the lebrons ive been buying every year since the LBJ 7's released.

Back
Top Bottom