Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Copped the last sz. 10 from HOH 34th today.. ***** are fire :smokin

Last edited:

:nthat:

I tried these on today, and was impressed by the comfort. If the cushioning was a tad bit softer, I would think they were perfect. Im hoping thats edge that the Lebrons give on these.

Did you go half size, whole size or tts?

Repped you rawdawg

thx chitown,

i went a half size. but its because my foot is kinda wide. so the half size give me more room width wise. i think if your foot isnt wide that you could possibly go TTS.

Last edited:
Did you go half size, whole size or tts?
Repped you rawdawg
I usually wear a 11 or 10.5. I tried on an 11 because i heard they fit snug. They fit very well with an elite sock and on dri-fit, I like to have a lil bit of room left in my shoe when i ball and i usually double up on elite socks, so i think they may still fit pretty well if i double up on them.

for the people that purchased from NDC......

I received my amares yesterday and noticed the $200.00 price tag on the box when i paid $225.00
I then went on NDC and chatted with a rep....just said they charged me 225 when the box says 200 and got a refund for the 25.00
already got the refund back now a day later for 27.19

I personally would NOT go true to size. I'm a true 12.5 so I go 12 if I want a snug fit or 13 if I want a little space. Picked up the Amare's in size 13 from my local HOH (so DOPE by the way) earlier today and they are EXTREMELY snug. Should've maybe tried a 14 if I could find it. Has anybody else had the problem of your socks being visible in the space between the tounge and the middle portion of the upper when on foot?

for the people that purchased from NDC......
I received my amares yesterday and noticed the $200.00 price tag on the box when i paid $225.00
I then went on NDC and chatted with a rep....just said they charged me 225 when the box says 200 and got a refund for the 25.00
already got the refund back now a day later for 27.19

:nerd: I will give this a try this weekend, thanks.

wore my fireberrys to work for breast cancer awarness day in our department and got a lot of compliments. Love the shoe for real lol.

in other news....

Nike pretty pretty PLEEEEASSSE!!!

^The fireberries are still available, saw them at my Footlocker this morning when I was copping the Spizikes.
If you're a smaller size (below 10.5) you should have a good chance.

Last edited:
Just returned my size 12.5 Amare Hypers to the Nike Factory Store in Arundel Mills. Someone call them and try to grab them if they want. (410) 379-1587

^ Just called and the chick said they knew nothing about a Hyperposite retrurn. I said someone returned them earlier today. She proceeds to place me on hold
and comes back a minute later and said she thinks someone bought them. :x

Thanks L Rocks, that was righteous of you

Last edited:
^ Just called and the chick said they knew nothing about a Hyperposite retrurn. I said someone returned them earlier today. She proceeds to place me on hold
and comes back a minute later and said she thinks someone bought them. :x
Thanks L Rocks, that was righteous of you

Maaaan...dude who did my return's name was Matt. Told him I bought them from Nikestore and they were too small.
He said "They didn't fit? I wear a 12 and if they are kinda snug they should be perfect for me at a 12 and a half". He said it jokingly, but he was probably serious. lmao
1+1=2. You do the math.
Feel free to call and ask for him though lol.

And it's nothing man, I'm always trying to look out when I can, the game is greasy now.

Back
Top Bottom