Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Picked up Amare on Sat morning without too much trouble, Cold morning (33 degreees) so I think some dudes passed. on waiting on line in the cold.
Me, I personally like the Amare colorway, bright and bold, just like me. .

All those PE' colorways are making me Jones for more. I've got a lead on some promo sample hyperposites that I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. If I do I'll post the photos my brothers...

Last edited:
please ID these next year..!!!! i love this shoe!! i get so many compliments on my fireberrys,i also get that "dude paid over 2 bills for those" look...i paid 150 
nthat.gif
 thanks to someones hookup in this thread..

the stats are nice. Just not sure if theyre $225+nyc tax nice. Im not in love with the shoe itself and ive found some steals on the internet, thus preventing me from pickingup any of these hyperposites.
Im not a fan of the small hyperfuse part on the shoe.

Just some speculation:

The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28th (1886), and is currently closed for renovations until October 28th.

Possible release date of 10-27 (sat) or 10-28?

Just some speculation:
The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28th (1886), and is currently closed for renovations until October 28th.

the SOL's is the only CW I need for these...hope you are right

Just some speculation:

Nice work man......that would be cool, if it happens that way.

the SOL's is the only CW I need for these...hope you are right

No doubt, I'm not even looking at the other colours.

The pics just make these look nicer and nicer:

Those SOL are soooooo crazy in person. They need to hurry up and give a date already

Looking for a sz 14 in the Stat Pe since I was out of town this weekend :nerd:

Amare's are dope in person..but they're not sellin out anytime soon at my House of Hoops..:D

Lucky #7777 post :nthat:

Last edited:
Got these at HOH NYC 34th St.  I'm more than happy with how this shoe turned out.

More people were there for the Duncans and the Fontays than these.
Also, they only had more of the Stats than the Fail-tanas; the only 15 in stock were raffled.
mean.gif

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Not sure if mentioned yet, but Amare's are available for phone order at Nike Las Vegas, 702-650-8888, for those still looking.
Thank you man, was able to cop. Only bad part was that they only ship to billing addresses so I had to pay NYC tax instead of PA tax :x.

lots of love for the SOLs. Glad I got my pair. I hope they drop for you guys though.

*fingers crossed*

i thought his pe's were shinier than that.
I dont know why... but that made me chuckle Fat.. lol

But as I said earlier on in the thread... this doesnt even touch the surface of PEs that will be seen this season.

The HWC's far outdo the Amare's that released but Amare will have others you guys will wish had released.  Its almost as if someone said...

'Lets not release the completely tight pair"  Lets make them wish they had these others we arent releasing for Amare.

Back
Top Bottom