Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

The Air Max Hyperposite ‘Orange Blaze’ has sold out on Nike.com according to Twitter

I was just able to add a 9.5 so dont give up

Last edited:
Lol I kept refreshing. Eventually it let me add and I checked out with the quickness.
I actually checked my phone and Ndc did send the twitter link. Thought it was for them tragic Duncan's tho lol
lol yea i saw the link for all three..and those duncans i think they still sitting lol

I won't feel good until I get shipment details. Ndc has canceled my last 3 orders and only offered me a free shipping code for my troubles.

sizes 7.5, 8.5, and 11 keep popping up. I had to settle for a size 12.5 since my size was sold out from the jump. Looks like I'll just have to trade up smh.

I can keep my fingers crossed and hope my store has em when we open on the 25th also lol

^^^ I should be down there that day or that weekend. Looking for other goodies.
They probably gonna have all the recent retro Jordan's :lol:

sizes 7.5, 8.5, and 11 keep popping up. I had to settle for a size 12.5 since my size was sold out from the jump. Looks like I'll just have to trade up smh.
I can keep my fingers crossed and hope my store has em when we open on the 25th also lol
on phone with them now smh

We will definitely have some surprises in store lol. Can't speak on them obviously.

As far as these Hyperposites go...Montgomery Mall HoH, still has near a FSR up to 13. Give them a call if you're in the area. (301)365-7721

^Thanks.

Sizes still popping up on NDC guys. Keep at it if you want. I am constantly seeing 7.5, 8.5, 11, and 12 pop up. If anyone sees a 14, put out that bat signal please lol.

Hopefully a release date comes out for the red joints. Not a big fan of knicks colorway. Hope all who wanted a pair got theres.

What store is opening on the 25th. I live near Montgomery Mall

That makes me a little happy. I'm from NJ/NY and moved to Baltimore and there ain't **** around these parts. Even though it's an hour away I really don't care. Lol.

I'm from Baltimore and I'm making the trip to work there, who you telling??

Anyway, are these hyperposites TTS??

Back
Top Bottom