Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

The red ones are pretty nice.. I might just skip this year's Lebrons and just get the Hyperposites.

^^^^^^

Good lookin' out fellas, I'm puttin up John Starks Game 7, 4TH QUARTER numbers when it comes to this RSVP **** :smh: ... hopefully one the connects come thru if not I guess on to the next one.

really like this shoe, so much heat dropping tho It's gonna have 2 be a pair i wan't damn bad to drop 220 on admist all the the kicks that are on deck..are the black and red pe's gonna release like the stat's and any more new info on the SOL's outside of expecting it nov.?

Think Pinks look nice the way it is. If the colors were reversed then not so much imo. Just has the right amount of pink so it's not overdone.

Last edited:
think pinks are dope MINUS THE PINK!. matte black foam, clear sole. just needs a different accent color to replace the pink. :pimp:

Thats not the case with the Lebron X's

True but Hyperposites don't have too much hype surrounding them. It would be a gamble. If they had Lebron's name attached that'll be a different story. I'm sure many ppl would want to see the Foams on iD before the Hyperposites. :lol:

Last edited:
Like em a lot but cant seem to b willing to drop 2 bills on these....
frown.gif
My thoughts exactly

THOUGHT I SAW A CORK COLORWAY ON FLIGHTCLUB.... HAD NO PICS...ANYONE KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE?

Back
Top Bottom