Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

nike-air-max-24-7-royal-metallic-gold-samples.jpg

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by Alex23

Originally Posted by SixXRocKZ

wait till you guys see the safety orange ones, those are insane

nike-air-max-24-7-grey-orange-1.jpg
I'm feining hard for these. WHEN ARE THEY DROPPING?

This was posted back on page 7...

Originally Posted by JAONE626

just three pairs for me...neon in June, glass blue in Oct, orange blaze in Dec...

Sounds like a holiday release.

Anxiously awaiting those orange joints...

And these babies...
922251ae9f4794f512016aff94d96978feb0e03.jpg

Heard they drop this month.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Anxiously awaiting those orange joints...

And these babies...
922251ae9f4794f512016aff94d96978feb0e03.jpg

Heard they drop this month.
Haven't seen these before, but I likes
pimp.gif
I'd rather have that colorway in the 95s... Please retro  the POOLS!

^i'm at work, and i just lol'd, coworkers looking at me all stupidly

i think he was aiming for that castlevania thread in general, regardless, still hilarious!

orange pair drops in december....the glass blue pair on the 24th of october if im not mistaken.

^^^This guy up here with the most random post I have ever seen on NT..gone with out explanation still and ginourmously funny.

Kinda *** with the navy blues. Already wore the neons with the "but my airs sick" matching Nike shirt. Best one matchin' imo

lol @ mortalmonkeys post... random as hell..
Those USA 24/7's are freaking SICK. 

Orange pairs also 
pimp.gif

I can't find the navy lacquer color at ANY FTL or FA in Houston. Anyone have the SKU for them?

Thanks.

^ Were those just in womens sizes? I tried looking for those (or alternatively, the Solar Red's) a while back and couldn't find them in my size.

Shoe Trends has the black ones up for pre-order right now. I'm considering those.

Posted on kixandthecity.com

After releasing a couple of Black based colorways of the Air Max 24-7, Nike is going back to the OG Air Max 95 palette to release the Grey/Black/Orange Nike Air Max 24-7. Similar to the Team Orange Nike Air Max 95 from last year, the Grey/Black/Orange Nike Air Max 24-7 features a Light Grey to Black gradient on the upper with Orange accents at the logo, eyelets, Swoosh, and the Visible Air Unit.

The Grey/Black/Orange Nike Air Max 24-7 is set to release soon at select Nike accounts.

Been havin mixed feelings on dis shoe, may hav 2 pick dis colorway up

Back
Top Bottom