Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by shnookie

Wore my neons 2day.
1b516647df71715bff6b6f7b28bf7862ce0a9c1a.pjpg
Sike 
laugh.gif
  Only the 24/7s
31816d40dd7d745efde3740838f8ce9422280f8f.pjpg

is there anyplace in nyc to get this colorway in mens sizes for $100.00 or under
u slackin....should've got em on da footlocker 50%...cuz otherwise these are having no problem selling at 160.

At first i was really feeling hese but after a few wears they are just too bulky in the toe box for me. although the orange is still tempting.

Originally Posted by Alex23

At first i was really feeling hese but after a few wears they are just too bulky in the toe box for me. although the orange is still tempting.

THIS is why I left these alone and just kept buying 09s... Its a good looking shoe but the comfort isn't therem atleast not after the 09 experience.

Yeah, I pretty much hate my Volts. IMHO, the black and volt part is beautiful. The white mesh part sucks. I don't enjoy looking down at my feet, because of it. I've had mine for a couple months, and I've only worn them like 3 times. Thank God for my AM09 Volts.

IS ANYONE FEELING A POP OR CLICK WHEN YOU WALK IN THESE? I can feel it right in the middle of my arch. I'm looking forward to sending these back to Nike.

Spotted the Blue 24/7s at my local spot yesterday. All those wanting....be on the lookout.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Alex23

THIS is why I left these alone and just kept buying 09s... Its a good looking shoe but the comfort isn't therem atleast not after the 09 experience.
I like the looks of these but agree about the comfort aspect. Then again, no shoe is f'n w/the '09s. I feel like I need to stock on those in case the '10s suck.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I like the looks of these but agree about the comfort aspect. Then again, no shoe is f'n w/the '09s. I feel like I need to stock on those in case the '10s suck.

In terms of comfort:

AM '09 > AM '10 > AM 24/7

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Patiently waiting on the navy blues.....Any more pics surface?

got mine in the mail today (pre-ordered from eastbay).  will try to post pics later... (love them)

PE's look tough.

The shorts Love is wearing are comfy. I think I'll go dig around for that tee now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom