Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

So I decided that since these are still sitting, id go in to the mall and give it one last shot.

I picked these up and held them in my hand. Stared for at least 10 minutes at the color up close and at a distance. They actually started to grow on me. I'm a guy for bright colors most of the time, shoes that pop really get my attention so that combined with the fact that they're 6s really pushed me over. :lol:

My girl was with me and when we walked in she said "Ew, that's like orange or pink." But after I showed her them on my feet and she REALLY took a look at it, she began saying that they're really nice and pop really well on feet.

With that being said, all statements I've made on these being coral pink or too light are now being taken back. :lol: better pics and in person analyzation have proved otherwise. Good solid retro.

So I decided that since these are still sitting, id go in to the mall and give it one last shot.

I picked these up and held them in my hand. Stared for at least 10 minutes at the color up close and at a distance. They actually started to grow on me. I'm a guy for bright colors most of the time, shoes that pop really get my attention so that combined with the fact that they're 6s really pushed me over.
laugh.gif

My girl was with me and when we walked in she said "Ew, that's like orange or pink." But after I showed her them on my feet and she REALLY took a look at it, she began saying that they're really nice and pop really well on feet.

With that being said, all statements I've made on these being coral pink or too light are now being taken back.
laugh.gif
better pics and in person analyzation have proved otherwise. Good solid retro.
wink.gif

I picked these up and held them in my hand. Stared for at least 10 minutes at the color up close and at a distance. They actually started to grow on me. I'm a guy for bright colors most of the time, shoes that pop really get my attention so that combined with the fact that they're 6s really pushed me over. :lol:

With that being said, all statements I've made on these being coral pink or too light are now being taken back. :lol: better pics and in person analyzation have proved otherwise. Good solid retro.
Exaxt same opinions over here. At first glace i thought pink too and was disappointed. But after really looking at the shoe in hand and up close in different lighting, all i see is a TRUE Infrared and not pink at all now. Jus took a little bit of time for them to grow on me.

Well them powder blues never were a shoes that hypebeasts will eat up. No 10 really gets the hype like that hard to compare that release with some of these future 6 releases. And dude with the great grand daughters gotta be trolling. Also to dude that finally decided to cop , welcome to the bright side and good decision you won't be dissapointed

Yea I'm not about that matchy matchy life but the jb t shirt that goes with these is pretty dope so I might cop

Yea I'm not about that matchy matchy life but the jb t shirt that goes with these is pretty dope so I might cop
You mean coordinate???  Like LUDACRIS says "My Shoes and my clothes gotta coordinate"!!!!

Got a Size 11 in these....  My Retro 6 olympics are size 11 and fit awesome....

I hope these fit the same....

Homie got them 20% off with his Employee Discount - $147 and some change....

Thank You Sneaker Gawds! 
smokin.gif

I almost grabbed the black one.. White one is thin, you can see right through it. :rolleyes Kinda disappointing they didn't use a nice thick cotton for $35.

Combine with coupon code LKS14J33 and you get em for retail shipped! :nthat:  
Thanks for that code, my boy who was looking for a size 15 was able to order with free shipping just now. I told him it wouldn't work since they usually do not honor coupons or offers on so called "launch products" even if it's a restock or rerelease a year later. Surprised that he said it worked even on a only week old new release.

If anyone needs a pair of white/infra Glendale HOH has a size 12 possibly in the back. I bought the 11 they had in the display case.

Also bday coupon eligible $158 after CA tax :smokin

Last edited:
I almost grabbed the black one.. White one is thin, you can see right through it.
eyes.gif
Kinda disappointing they didn't use a nice thick cotton for $35.
really? seen em in person but didnt really pay attention to the material, if its true then ima stay away, unless they go on sale or somethin

I just seen these in person at the mall and they are no where near the og cw, I had the og's in 5th grade. But I did see 2 cats talking how they won't wear them bc of the pink color but I looked down and they both had on the below airs that has neon pink and green on it :smh:

Last edited:
I just seen these in person at the mall and they are no where near the og cw, I had the og's in 5th grade. But I did see 2 cats talking how they won't wear them bc of the pink color but I looked down and they both had on the below airs that has neon pink and green on it
mean.gif
hmmmm.... your word or the various comparison pics that have been shown in this thread that show that these are EXTREMELY close to the OG color.. i think ill go with the visual proof. this is an old topic though, move on...

Back
Top Bottom