Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I'm curious, for those that got the white metallic's that released last year, did they feel different comfort wise compared to the last recent retro 5's? I have the 07's black/metallic's, which are comfortable, so i'm curious if these feel even better with this "remaster" gimmick? I'm probably going to sell my 07's for a low price once it gets close to release day.

I'm curious, for those that got the white metallic's that released last year, did they feel different comfort wise compared to the last recent retro 5's? I have the 07's black/metallic's, which are comfortable, so i'm curious if these feel even better with this "remaster" gimmick? I'm probably going to sell my 07's for a low price once it gets close to release day.
Sell now. Worry later. Release date is 100 days away give or take. Lol

Sole swaps smh.

Bad as people trying to make royals and black/red ones from the cyber Monday's.[/quote
Home made Fragments, Royals, and Black Red 1's are cool in my book. People turned DMPs into Infrared 6's and Concord 11's too.

I got the white metallics from last year and the fire reds from 2013 I believe....the WM feel way better...real solid shoe

I got the white metallics from last year and the fire reds from 2013 I believe....the WM feel way better...real solid shoe
Fire Reds had pleather and a boot toebox. Grapes actually looked pretty clean and less bootish than the others, but also had weak leather that you still see on the 9's.

Back
Top Bottom