Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

The reason this thread is smaller is because very few people are posting the UA GM pairs and are arguing debating the details. I guys this release will be just like the cements. Maybe harder

Between those True Blue IIIs on an Air Force sole he cosigned and this ****; sure as hell not mine
laugh.gif

Disrespectful little ____ is about to ruin my #2 Vs
mean.gif
The 2000 3M V's are my number one J of all time, chill out dude. I can do whatever I want with my shoes, especially one that I've rocked hundreds of times and still going strong. Up until now they've been rolling with a wrong color grey flames midsole. I didn't really care, but I guess you'd be mad about that too.

Last edited:
For some reason I had these and the Flu Games release dates swapped in my mind.

Will likely try for these.

For some reason I had these and the Flu Games release dates swapped in my mind.

Will likely try for these.

I'm passing on the Black & Red 12's nuclear90 nuclear90 . I was going to get 'em, but I might have to get 3 pairs of these. A definite two pairs is an absolute must!!! My second favorite Jordan, and colorway of all-time...

Next to the Black Infrared 6's, with the Black Cement 4's taking the #1 spot.

Last edited:
These are the Black Metallic 5's, they're in the OG form that we haven't had in 17 years. These are GR's that you should be able to cop easily, if you put the raffle work in.

But don't think for one second, that these won't have websites crashing. They will freeze up, put you in a line, crash, and stop working altogether.

Just because they're GR's, DO NOT think it won't be tough online. It most definitely will be, trust.

Last edited:
These are the Black Metallic 5's, they're in the OG form that we haven't had in 17 years. These are GR's that you should be able to cop easily, if you put the raffle work in.

But don't think for one second, that these won't have websites crashing. They will freeze up, put you in a line, crash, and stop working altogether.

Just because they're GR's, DO NOT think it won't be tough online. It most definitely will be, trust.

This is correct...

Im doing the raffle thing for the first time in my area for these and the 12s... My girl was lucky on the French blue 12 release raffle @ HS..

they are my top 5 too but I'd never buy 3 pairs of a shoe unless it's the aqua 8s since they are my favorite
i dont either. i only own 12 pairs of jordans currently. thats a big step from owning over 120 pairs at one point. im still passionate about my jays but im an old man now im off that room full of kicks life. aint nobody got time for all that. the older you get the more you realize just how meaningless these shoes are. i copped a few of the recent releases theyve been coming correct with. you know remastered joints. got 2 WC4 and a maroon 6 etc. certain pairs i just need to last me a good while. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom