Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

They didn't use it on the 2014 retro infrared 6. I was trying to figure out what made the 91 ver feel different than the 14 ver. It was that material especially at the back heels part and also the fact that the tongue of the shoes were higher than the retros. Also the silhouette of the toes were slimmer back then with darker infrareds. All in all, I'd be head over heels if I can get something like the 91 infrared 6s soon.
Old durabuck was hot garbage. Thank god it's been out of production and confined to the depths of sneaker material hell.

Last edited:

They didn't use it on the 2014 retro infrared 6. I was trying to figure out what made the 91 ver feel different than the 14 ver. It was that material especially at the back heels part and also the fact that the tongue of the shoes were higher than the retros. Also the silhouette of the toes were slimmer back then with darker infrareds. All in all, I'd be head over heels if I can get something like the 91 infrared 6s soon.
Old durabuck was hot garbage. Thank god it's been out of production and confined to the depths of sneaker material hell.

View media item 219324

I can live with the outsole being whatever, as long as they didnt leave black tongue mesh :x

Personally I think Vs along with infrared VI and III BC are ones that will look better as they age and form that yellow patinas. I look forward to my retro VI soles to yellow, though they are still icy after a year of wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom