Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

C6937EB0-D795-426D-B388-3F60AA6622F5.jpeg

87D5881D-EF4B-48BF-9651-8E95F7919336.jpeg

Is the finish coat missing on these?

Okay this thread has moved too much but who was the guy that thought he was going to get a free pair because the charge had fallen off?

My pair was delivered today. Not a flawless pair but good enough to the point I don’t feel the need to look for a better pair. More than that I’m just glad I’ve been able to cop everything I wanted recently for retail. Im hoping that trend continues throughout the rest of the year..

we have acquired a pair at retail.

i went through like 4 different pairs to find the best one

but i had no idea what i was looking for because i’m washed

i just know that you guys were complaining about pairs so i figured i was supposed to do it so i didn’t look like a noob

so update after looking for real and not pretending… i had to drive back to the mall 20 min before they closed because i came to realize the print was completely different on both shoes

i made them bring out like 5 pairs and i swapped for the skinniest darkest print

and now i’m happy

i’m not posting my pair in case someone finds a flaw and then i hate myself

so update after looking for real and not pretending… i had to drive back to the mall 20 min before they closed because i came to realize the print was completely different on both shoes

i made them bring out like 5 pairs and i swapped for the skinniest darkest print

and now i’m happy

Where’s there a store that still has that many left?

and now i’m happy

If anyone is looking for a job there's going to be an opening tomorrow at whatever shoe store amarano amarano was at! Flipping sneaker box lids 10 min before closing-I guarantee you they quit :rofl:

NT users watching the postman deliver their 10th pair of the same shoe after 9 pairs had EP lines that were .0001-.0005mm too thick, (synthetic) leather that looks too synthetic even though from afar it isn't noticeable, or the Nike Air tab is off centered and sitting at a 179° angle
EQ4OvqPXsAAultj.jpg

Rocked these all day yesterday.

Not the most comfortable shoe by any means.

Gotta give it some time before I can say that these are better than 01's.

Walked my kids around the block after work with these on. Quick little 20 minute jaunt, my thoughts are the top down view is pretty similar to how I remember my 2001’s looking, which is to say a LOT because by the time the 07 fire reds came out they were largely unrecognizable and not enjoyable. The leather creasing on these is awesome and also reminds me of 2001s, however, I agree that these aren’t quite as cozy as one would hope being the soft leather uppers. The 2001 retro felt incredible to my minds eye.

Then again, nostalgia can twist perception a bit.

Enjoy your pairs dudes!

Will y’all stop it with the factory codes already

Will y’all stop it with the factory codes already, it doesn’t make any difference whatsoever

But then what will we do without a hierarchical system that tells us who got the alpha pairs, and who got the "left overs" ?

We need a system where some people get to make others feel insecure about their purchases so they go to back to stores and ask to open 87 boxes, or order 97 pairs online looking for an LN3 pair like its Willy Wonka's golden ticket

Back
Top Bottom